Happy Vacation

Sniper

I'm poking RINO's again. All those that know me also know it has nothing to do with the TN State Senate. I could use a helping Purple Hand. Night all....Sleep tight and I'm on STAYcation all next week. The glass will ALWAYS be half full.
ctw.jpg

Sniper

Tick... Tock... had a wonderful STAYcation The truck calls Tuesday and I'm ready to roll. I have the best job in the world, most days.

Sniper

Negative.... that's another reason I took the route. Tues-Fri... back to the purple machine. Got a lot done around the house and ready to roll. Be safe

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Going to disney world next week.
How many weeks do you guys get? I only get 4. Next year i get 5 at 15yr mark

dezguy

Up here, you get one extra day each year after 15. Once you hit twenty and have 5, you're done. Schedule your vacations on weeks that have a holiday and you can get up to 6.

Sniper

Now the time is drawing near I need a little purple promise. I won't ask you for a dollar but 5 minutes of your time. Nashville needs to know WE THE PEOPLE are large and in charge.....to be continued. Thank you for your support. JP in 10-E-C

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's not really a job when you love what you do. We made a lot of Mama's happy this weekend.

Yes, but you made a lot of FedEx wives and mothers unhappy. I guess for the vast majority of us, it's a job, because we don't love it.

Good to have you back.

Sniper

I feel you but we are all still here for a reason. We don't have the teamster pension or the gig our pilots have. (if our pilots go union we can't afford it) If Obummer and his followers weren't too busy shoving Obama Care up our purple rectum we might have a different attitude. Our deductibles went up and coverage went down to pay for all the slackers who have yet to sign the dotted line for AHCA. Yea... CHRISTmas Eve present to We the People if memory serves..and it does because I won a $50.00 bet. (they won't bring it to the floor unless they have the votes) Politicians at "work"

Now here comes the TRUTH. I will be here 24 years next month and still have 18 TEAM PLAYERS who have more seniority than I do. If we had gotten a vote in 2008 for us old timers it really would NOT have changed the game. (notice how the UPS contracts have been downgraded)

If is was such a :censored2:ty and job we don't love it in some way. Why are we still around around to "clog" up the vacation schedule. ;) I didn't get all the days off I wanted but I came close... like horseshoes and a hand grenade close is good enough given my age and time served.

I was the last employee at TRI that was fired and got his job back. You asked me about that one time if I recall....

to be continued. I won't ask you for a dollar but a phone call or two. Time is money and the hour break SUCKS.

Night all .....sleep tight.

Sniper

Open carry for all my Purple Brothers and Sisters in Texas. T for Texas... T for 10-E-C

I boosted this post on fb for $50.00 and in less than 4 hours I have reached 7,674 people with a $39.00 credit left. Now all of these folks aren't in Tennessee but the message is getting out. I thank you for your support.

What the USMC started the Purple Machine finished. Run it by the numbers (even if you have to take an hour break) lol....

All of us that work in Tennessee are "allowed" to keep our 2nd Amendment right locked up in our personal vehicle on company property. Yet the Volunteer state has failed to pass Constitutional Carry for 3 years?

I have been a ONE issue voter since May 19, 1986 and my beloved Ronald Reagan signed that into law. One poison pill in a very good bill otherwise... but laws matter. The NRA said we would come back to fix it... never happened. Now it would take an "act of congress" ;)

Those that know me... KNOW why I'm running. Adapt, improvise and overcome.

I love my job most days. I love LE much more because I have done it for $1.00 a year for 20+ years.

Good night... sleep tight. It's cool in East Tennessee tonight.

Sniper

after seeing how this posted it...that might not have been a wise investment... I'm laughing at myself...

Gomer comes out every now and again. Unless you click the GunrunnersUSA window you miss the whole point. I'm new at this and learn something every day. Night all. Happy weekend and come on 1 June and the end of the physical year.