Harassment: UPS just doesn’t get it WORMA

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Let me add this to the mix.

For those of you sups that use salty language when speaking to your employees, and think it is not only acceptable, but normal behavior...........

Why do you not use salty language when you have visitors from atlanta in your center? I am serious. Why, all of a sudden, is your language totally different when they can hear you?

Maybe its not as acceptable as you let on.

d

705red

Browncafe Steward
Here is a fine example of how it works. My daughter worked here in the hub and was sexually harassed by a coworker. It was said coworkers 4th OFFENCE OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF A COWORKER. My daughter was upset to say the least to see that THE UNION GOT HIM HIS JOB BACK! needless to say that my daughter who was a very hard worker and excellent employee quit and left the company. If this is what the union believes it should do for it's employees then I am glad I am no longer a union employee. How do the teamsters justify bringing this turd back to UPS?

Was he making rude and sexual reamrks and advances towards her? Or did he siply ask her to go out for a movie/drink? Asking someone out is not sexual harassment, but continuing on after it has been made clear that she is not interested is. If the union get him his job back, its probably not as severe as harassment as no arbitrator would do so. IMO

local804

Here is a fine example of how it works. My daughter worked here in the hub and was sexually harassed by a coworker. It was said coworkers 4th OFFENCE OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF A COWORKER. My daughter was upset to say the least to see that THE UNION GOT HIM HIS JOB BACK! needless to say that my daughter who was a very hard worker and excellent employee quit and left the company. If this is what the union believes it should do for it's employees then I am glad I am no longer a union employee. How do the teamsters justify bringing this turd back to UPS?

This thread had nothing to do with the union but of course you had to pull them into it. Not only are you glad you are not a "union employee"lol but I am thankful we lost one of our weakest links!