Has any FedEx Express driver gotten a Red Light Camera Infraction

!Retired!

Safety violation and warning letter. Does not count as points on driving record. You must report one even if you get one in your personal car.
We used to have to report it.....not anymore.

No tickets of any kind since 2006 and none since 1986 (or there about) before that.

rod

Retired 22 years
We have to fill out a form each year listing any traffic convictions from the previous years. The company will then pull abstracts randomly and compare those to the submitted forms for accuracy. Any false or intentionally missing information could be grounds for termination.

They just say they do. Nothing is ever done with that form. Its kept on file so that if you are involved in a VERY serious accident they can use it to their avantage.

dex 84

Paid by the hour. I make a full stop, plus an extra 3 seconds just to cover my ass in case a cop is hiding out near by.

Why? You're getting paid by the hour to drive LEGALLY.

I get plenty of hours the way I drive now, if I can clearly see that there's nobody around I just keep moving and move my day along. I drive safely even if it's not always to the letter of the law.

Oldfart

I get plenty of hours the way I drive now, if I can clearly see that there's nobody around I just keep moving and move my day along. I drive safely even if it's not always to the letter of the law.
So do you speed when there is no one around and break other traffic laws depending on the traffic flow? Driving safely and running stop signs is kind of a contradiction.

DriverNerd

A FULL stop is the only kind of stop there is - otherwise it's not a stop, it's running a red light which renders the right turn illegal.

I always have to smile whenever I hear the term "rolling stop" - it's kinda like "jumbo shrimp" and "fair management".

We had a (UPS) driver get in an accident and of course all the telematics tell management he didn't completely stop. He called it a "quick stop". Nice try buddy.