has anyone ever brawled with a customer???

Big Babooba

I've had several knives and guns pointed at me. Talked/ intimidated myself out of those situations.
I have had to beat the heck out of a lot of dogs with my fists.
The incident that I still laugh about is have to slap around a Rooster (the guy raised fighting roosters) just to get back to my pkg car.
Man, those things are tenacious!
I fought with a goose once and lost. He bit me in the :censored2:. Did that ever hurt.

B4real1

I have had a bunch of close calls, but the only thing that has came close ....i was Delivering at a place they build Fire Trucks as I entered the building a couple guys were talking and one ask the other How he liked his Coffee he replied the way I like my women Dark...they looked over at me(6'4 255 Black man) and felt embarrased and walked away.The recieving clerk said their idiots don't pay them any attention........Well a few years past and I was lucky enough to get my own route and low and behold i delivered to the mans house....lucky for me he worked 2nd shift they say his daughter baby looks like me, but i know i used a condom everytime, plus i left some DNA under his pillow...