Has anyone seen the new 500's yet? (P5's)

Indy135

why are u people sayin its a good thing not to have duals? im assuming u mean dual wheels....i dont get why thats bad

JustTired

free at last.......
I've always assumed that when these cars were test driven (if they were), it was by someone with a tie, completely empty, down a newly paved interstate. At least that was the only conclusion that made any sense. Otherwise, they would have suspensions that didn't try to throw you off the road with the slightest bump.

A few models were not bad. But I'm guessing that was more luck than actual test results.

Ghost in the Darkness

The new 570's (diesels) are a deathtrap in the snow. Careful parking on a slight incline with handbrake on because they still start to slide away. We have new 576's (gas), I haven't driven them in the snow but they do have duels in the rear atleast and are more stable in the rain. I would take the old 500's in the snow over the new one's.

I'mTheMan

As I recall. I do see a few in Seattle areas which believe but those headlights are real sleekly looks but better headlamps for better seeing & safety out on the road but I have not seen it to use for delivery yet as awaiting for registrations and plates first but did not try started out from Seattle Hubs yet but I think it went other hubs first to try out first and see how it go from there. Also when I was a full time at airport, we did have 2 freightliner diesel cars and use them for long range route for next day air services and it was proven success on those longer range that can traveled 300 miles a day round trip for full time drivers.