Has Obama Just Insured A 2nd Term?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, thur March 8 - to March 11th !
Do you expect same day polls now ?

Btw, I would love to have 3 days weeks.
There are March 14th polls out today that include the results from yesterday's primaries.......so, YES, I expect up to date polls!!

Yup, thur March 8 - to March 11th !
Do you expect same day polls now ?

Btw, I would love to have 3 days weeks.
I don't expect anything from you, it's a waste of time.
It's just this simple Klein, Moreluck said the poll was last week. You told her it was more current and to click on the link. Clicking on the link shows that the poll was from last week. I know, I know....it's too complicated for you wrap you brain around but I had to try.

klein

Für Meno :)
I don't care, it's best to let Townhall website vistors to know they don't need to vote, because Obama is far behind.

klein

Für Meno :)
Just as I suspected, too complicated for ya.

No, too complicated for you !
The mighty "democratic and free" USA has one of the lowest voter turn-outs in the world. (No wonder - they only have 2 parties to chose from, and only 2 presidental candidates).

But, yeah, keep it simple. Either demo or rep, and that's it.

The mighty "democratic and free" USA has one of the lowest voter turn-outs in the world. (No wonder - they only have 2 parties to chose from, and only 2 presidental candidates).

The more you talk the further from the point ya get.

moreluck

golden ticket member

What about the Big Three third parties???
Constitution
Green
Libertarian

There are also smaller ones.....America First,
Independent, American Nazi Party, Reform Party and there are more...

moreluck

golden ticket member
108377_600.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like it or not, OBAMA will get re relected come november. All the cartoons in the world wont help to defeat OBAMA, they just feed your hate.

Its nice to see whats for breakfast though.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No matter how many GOP cartoons you get in your email... its not changing the polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Romney is still tracking in the wrong direction. He is the most unappealing candidate the GOP has ever put forward in an election. He cant draw a crowd to save his life. I fail to see this great "coalition" building behind him? At his most recent photo op where he came with a styrofoam container and a cheeseburger, the room was described as having more television cameras there than students.

No personality, no charisma, no charm. Thats Romney.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via The Hill: (but found on WZ)

Four in ten Democratic voters chose someone other than President Obama on Tuesday in primaries in Arkansas and Kentucky.

In Arkansas, John Wolfe — a perennial, long-shot candidate — took 41 percent of the vote in the Democratic primary, with 71 percent of precincts reporting. Obama came in just under 60 percent. The Associated Press did not call the race for Obama until close to midnight.

And in Kentucky, 42 percent of Democrats chose “uncommitted” rather than cast a vote for the incumbent president. Obama took 58 percent, with 99 percent of precincts reporting.

With turnout low, Obama did get more total votes than presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney, who won his primary with almost 67 percent of the vote. Obama had more than 118,600 votes to about 117,100 for Romney.

Obama’s nomination for a second term by the Democratic Party has never been in danger. But the large number of defections is bad optics for Obama, highlighting widespread discontent with his administration among Democrats who come from conservative states.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Newsmax Presents . . . Meltdown on Main Street

Meltdown on Main Street: Three Dangerous Numbers Reveal Why Obama Will Lose the Election

wkmac

Newsmax Presents . . . Meltdown on Main Street

Meltdown on Main Street: Three Dangerous Numbers Reveal Why Obama Will Lose the Election

The number of people in the workforce, the number of under-employed and the number unemployed will all play a role in the November election. This piece from today at Gallup on employment if they continue will likely play a role on election day but in what form? Could more voters even become frustrated to either stay home or go 3rd party on election day which narrows the total number of voters for the 2 party's to split and make the process even more complicated to predict?

The best outcome at this time IMO would be:

1)for a large percentage of eligible voters to stay home

2)about 25% or so of voters to go among the various 3rd party candidates who typically run

3)leaving the ultimate winner whether Romney or Obama to get elected with a high 30% range of the entire vote total.

Sitting a new President with little more than a 1/3 of the actual voting public (even smaller when you factor in total eligible voters) should be very troubling for the oligarchy state and may be the best we can get at this time towards shaking things up long term. Couple that with a very tight margin of control by one party or the other of the 2 houses of Congress and no one can claim a mandate. The disfunction will stalemate the gov't into more inaction furthering voter frustration and maybe then the American public might begin to utilize local and regional means to solve problems and the federal state may begin to shrink by sheer abandonment.

And based on PR illusion, there is difference between Romney and Obama but using the merits of actual substance, there really is very little difference so it really matters little who wins in November. Sometimes real change is going to requre abandoning the status quo and taking real risks and until the American public are willing to do so, nothing will ever really change.

jmo and thinking longterm as it took longterm to get us where we are now!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And that brings us back to the original assumption.
THE ECONOMY.

As more people realize that they will never find a job and as all their benefits come to an end, just who is going to be in their focus; Mr hope & change or anyone else ?