Has Working at UPS increased your NET WORTH?

Net worth value money

• Yes

• No

• Gotten worse

• I’m a soy boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
West coast pension reps should run the union?
I know that they do have very knowledgeable people running that plan. Have gone to many yearly meetings where the pension folks were there and they are talking like economists and financial planners, not some wannabe. And who knows, maybe they have that type of educational background.

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
yeah im in my 20s and i live decently. I got enough to live alone, have my own healthcare and still get all my daily needs. I live pretty comfortably and most people my age still live with their parents making less than 3k a month. Management dont get pensions, but UPS does contribute to my 401K and thatll probably be pretty useful 40-50 years down the line, but i already have 5 digits on it so i guess thats good

Exactly and they are all doing fine
I don’t mean to boast but I think they saw what hard work will do
A buddy and I started a house flipping business before it was cool he and I did the demolition on the weekends I put those boys to work on the weekends when they were 13 made way more money than they would have flipping burgers had a crew that did the rest
Sold it all right before I retired. Wife’s an attorney she’s retiring in September Not sure what we’re gonna do after that
But can’t wait 😜
Fascinating.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
yeah im in my 20s and i live decently. I got enough to live alone, have my own healthcare and still get all my daily needs. I live pretty comfortably and most people my age still live with their parents making less than 3k a month. Management dont get pensions, but UPS does contribute to my 401K and thatll probably be pretty useful 40-50 years down the line, but i already have 5 digits on it so i guess thats good
You can't claim $100.00 as a five digit windfall.
IF you are lucky to survive 40-50 years at UPS, it will be a true miracle.
{ backs and knees are to first things to go }

So you're in management?