Hats, Shirts, Etc......

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by upsdude, Nov 14, 2006.

1. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

upsers.com had a link to Corporate Express (I think that was the name) where you could purchase the black UPS hats. The link is gone and I can't find a listing anywhere to buy UPS promotional items, especially the black hats. The hats were cheap too, $2.95 each.

Anyone know where I can buy those now? Really wanted about 10 of them for some customers and friends.

Thanks!

2. aspenleaf

aspenleaf New Member

3. j4ck4zz

j4ck4zz Member

I think those hats are $2.35 now.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  4. upsdude

Thanks! Bookmarked!

Wonder why upsers.com deleted to link, or I'm too blind/stupid to find it. LOL.

5. LKLND3380

LKLND3380 Active Member

They moved the link and I forget where they moved it to... Great UPS thinking...:wink:

6. upsdude

I'll bet PAS cut it!

7. Pip

Pip New Member

Hopr this helps.

Go to UPSers.com

Then go to " Our Company" at the top

Then at the botton left of screen " UPS Merchandise"

The choice of "The UPS Collection" , "The UPS Gallery" , "The UPS Racing Store"

8. hoser

hoser Industrial Slob

it's not gone, the upsers portal is horrifically disorganized and you just lost it in the clutter.

9. SIKDMAX

SIKDMAX New Member

Hey everyone, my first post here! I just got hired on Preload and start in about a week. I went on the UPS collection from the link here, filled out my cart with some stuff that I wanted for work (t shirts, sweatshirt, beanie, etc.) and filled out my purchase info. Last thing... district/region code (located on your paystub). So does this mean that only current paid employees of UPS can order from here? If not, anyone know where to find different region/district codes? Im in California. Thanks!

10. If you really want some good UPS stuff, go to ebay and do a search for the UPS store. They have all sorts of cool stuff there. I bought a die cast package car for my desk for like $5.

11. The Brown Santa

The Brown Santa Ping Pong Ball

Are these black hats part of the official uniform?

12. VTBrown

VTBrown Member

Nothing you buy from Corporate Express is part of authorized UPS uniform standards.

13. The Brown Santa

The Brown Santa Ping Pong Ball

14. disneyworld

disneyworld Active Member

Been told many times to get rid of my black hat.