Have you noticed....?

qdg2

As the revelations emerge about Biden's criminality and treason......

Calls for his resignation are starting to percolate. Not for criminality but it will be health reasons. You never see Harris anymore. These changes will be carefully crafted in the left dominated(Democrat) media(nearly all in America/world).

With Biden out of the way, a few new prospects will emerge. Unfortunately for America.......he, them, they, it will be disastrous and stand at least an even chance of winning.

My guess? Michelle Obama. Her far-left racist BLM tendencies are carefully hidden in the press. She will have an easy ride.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Calls for his resignation are starting to percolate. Not for criminality but it will be health reasons. You never see Harris anymore. These changes will be carefully crafted in the left dominated(Democrat) media(nearly all in America/world).

With Biden out of the way, a few new prospects will emerge. Unfortunately for America.......he, them, they, it will be disastrous and stand at least an even chance of winning.

My guess? Michelle Obama. Her far-left racist BLM tendencies are carefully hidden in the press. She will have an easy ride.
Oh boy here we go
Do you have any real info or is this what Newsmax told you?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All we are seeing is the natural struggle to keep vs gain power. Those connected to Biden want to keep the gravy train moving.

Kommie Harris is very unpopular due to her constant failures so she's being kept in the basement.

qdg2

Oh boy here we go
Do you have any real info or is this what Newsmax told you?
There are hearings going on now. Just look up "Hunter Biden Hearings". Never viewed or listened to Newsmax. Say, you sound surprised.....a sad outcome of liberal/left Democrat news sources.

Say, are you really going to deny Joe Biden has used the at least Vice Presidency/Senate to personally gain millions of illegal bribe money? Very much like Hillary and Obama?

Really?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
May be so. However, she would win. Easily. America cannot survive another Democrat as President.
All one has to remind everyone of her failed school lunch program, where the kids were dumping the food rather than eat it. It will kill any thoughts of her ever becoming POTUS.

PT Car Washer

Q Anon must be up and running again.

Box Ox

Calls for his resignation are starting to percolate. Not for criminality but it will be health reasons.

A strong case could be made that his resignation would legitimately be for health reasons since he's very frail and no longer mentally with us. More and more Democrats have started jumping up and down wondering what the hell the Party is doing if the left is super serious about Trump being such a threat if he's re-elected.

She is very popular with a lot of Americans.

I would love to see Donald rip into Moochelle.

She'd probably do the same thing Biden would do if Trump is convicted on any of the more serious charges against him: Say she won't debate with a convicted felon.

vantexan

A strong case could be made that his resignation would legitimately be for health reasons since he's very frail and no longer mentally with us. More and more Democrats have started jumping up and down wondering what the hell the Party is doing if the left is super serious about Trump being such a threat if he's re-elected.

She is very popular with a lot of Americans.

She'd probably do the same thing Biden would do if Trump is convicted on any of the more serious charges against him: Say she won't debate with a convicted felon.
If the Democrats vote in a total neophyte because she might be popular enough to bring out the Democratic vote then the party is totally bereft of anything remotely resembling common sense and core principles. Someone like Joe Manchin in my mind is the only viable Democrat that the Democrats could put forward as someone who could actually do the job and not run the country into the ground. Even if Barack is helping Michelle in private she still has to meet foreign leaders, etc. It's time we start electing experienced people who have both their faculties and a clue.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
O'Reilly has been saying over a year that if Michael (it's a trans) steps in, it would win.

My bet is no. It doesn't have the balls.

qdg2

All one has to remind everyone of her failed school lunch program, where the kids were dumping the food rather than eat it. It will kill any thoughts of her ever becoming POTUS.
Dumping the food only means they didn't need it. Plus kids don't vote. Their parents have no idea what's going on at school anyway. They're mostly Democrats anyway.

She'll get 100% of the black vote...candidly, not much. But the minorities(all) vote pretty much in lockstep. Liberal whites will take her home. Dems need only about 11% of (liberal) independent whites. There's plenty.

If Trump runs(gets nomination). We lose.

qdg2

If the Democrats vote in a total neophyte because she might be popular enough to bring out the Democratic vote then the party is totally bereft of anything remotely resembling common sense and core principles. Someone like Joe Manchin in my mind is the only viable Democrat that the Democrats could put forward as someone who could actually do the job and not run the country into the ground. Even if Barack is helping Michelle in private she still has to meet foreign leaders, etc. It's time we start electing experienced people who have both their faculties and a clue.
The Democrat party isn't going to change.

But Joe Manchin is a Democrat. That means in reality......he doesn't have common sense, core principles, a clue and is bereft of everything. Anything that he voted for........that the Democrats have done.....and caused the chaos we are experiencing.......see?

HE IS A DEMOCRAT.

The Democrats will put anyone in office to win. Witness Joe Biden. Bill Clinton. Obama. Hillary. The powers of the President are so vast, the damage possible.......

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20231113_235548_Chrome.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dumping the food only means they didn't need it. Plus kids don't vote. Their parents have no idea what's going on at school anyway. They're mostly Democrats anyway.

She'll get 100% of the black vote...candidly, not much. But the minorities(all) vote pretty much in lockstep. Liberal whites will take her home. Dems need only about 11% of (liberal) independent whites. There's plenty.

Brilliant deduction Sherlock

vantexan

The Democrat party isn't going to change.

But Joe Manchin is a Democrat. That means in reality......he doesn't have common sense, core principles, a clue and is bereft of everything. Anything that he voted for........that the Democrats have done.....and caused the chaos we are experiencing.......see?

HE IS A DEMOCRAT.

The Democrats will put anyone in office to win. Witness Joe Biden. Bill Clinton. Obama. Hillary. The powers of the President are so vast, the damage possible.......
Of those you named Bill Clinton actually did a pretty good job as president. No, I don't like him as a person but he was savvy enough that he realized he couldn't get reelected if he kept pushing the liberal agenda. So he moved to the center and the country was better off for it.

I'm not pushing Joe Manchin. Just pointing out if the Democrats have any hope of winning they need another centrist. The far Left is killing them.

You're approaching this as if we're all getting hoodwinked instead of looking at it objectively. Of course I believe the Democrats are radical extremists who are destroying the country. But I also am leery of people who think I should think exactly like they do or else they suspect the worst. That's just the opposite side of the same coin. I won't be goose stepping with you either.