Heads are exploding over transgender star Dylan Mulvaney being the face of the brand

newolddude

No, you ratchet it up a notch. Hopefully you can be a better person in 2024, but I highly doubt it.

I’m not on the side that wants Anheuser-Busch out of business and Dylan Mulvaney dead for their crimes against your sensibilities.

I’ll try and be a better man in 2024 if you guys can decide that a promotional six pack and an Instagram post doesn’t require financial destruction of a company and death to an individual.

Thebrownblob

I’m not on the side that wants Anheuser-Busch out of business and Dylan Mulvaney dead for their crimes against your sensibilities.

I’ll try and be a better man in 2024 if you guys can decide that a promotional six pack and an Instagram post doesn’t require financial destruction of a company and death to an individual.
I’m glad you’re worried about something that is ruined so many lives. It makes sense though that that’s what you care about.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
But secretly wants to get under the sheets with her.
20231230_115434.jpg

vantexan

The fact that conservatives feel transgender people deserve death further proves that American Christian Nationalism is basically radical Islam with pork, beer and bikinis.
That's just silly. Anyone who thinks he/she is the opposite gender is already way beyond any punishment that could be given them. We just reject the idea that we must accept it, use different pronouns, have kids indoctrinated to believe it's normal.

That's just silly. Anyone who thinks he/she is the opposite gender is already way beyond any punishment that could be given them. We just reject the idea that we must accept it, use different pronouns, have kids indoctrinated to believe it's normal.
What’s unacceptable is calling for violence on people who are merely different from the majority.

Being abnormal is not a slight against children. Advocating tolerance of people who are different than the majority is not indoctrination of children. Let’s get a grip. This is a free country.

vantexan

What’s unacceptable is calling for violence on people who are merely different from the majority.

Being abnormal is not a slight against children. Advocating tolerance of people who are different than the majority is not indoctrination of children. Let’s get a grip. This is a free country.
Yet somehow in this free country companies and government agencies have threatened livelihoods if you don't use the correct pronouns. Literature has been put in school libraries advocating this. Children are being mutilated before they're old enough to decide for themselves. Shows for the kiddies have been put on in an effort to normalize it. With freedom comes responsibility and respect for boundaries. It's not see it my way or I'll destroy you.

Yet somehow in this free country companies and government agencies have threatened livelihoods if you don't use the correct pronouns. Literature has been put in school libraries advocating this. Children are being mutilated before they're old enough to decide for themselves. Shows for the kiddies have been put on in an effort to normalize it. With freedom comes responsibility and respect for boundaries. It's not see it my way or I'll destroy you.
Companies and government might ask you, in order to fulfill your end of the employment contract, to show respect and refrain from harassment. Big deal.

vantexan

Companies and government might ask you, in order to fulfill your end of the employment contract, to show respect and refrain from harassment. Big deal.
If I believe a man is a he, not a she, and say so then according to them I'm harassing a person by not saying what they want to hear. If you don't see the insanity of that I don't know what else to tell you.

If I believe a man is a he, not a she, and say so then according to them I'm harassing a person by not saying what they want to hear. If you don't see the insanity of that I don't know what else to tell you.
Just call them by their name and leave your believe-ys out of it and get back to work?

Would you also harangue coworkers for belonging to a different faith if you didn’t believe that faith was legitimate?

vantexan

Just call them by their name and leave your believe-ys out of it and get back to work?

Would you also harangue coworkers for belonging to a different faith if you didn’t believe that faith was legitimate?
See how you turned it into something else? I'm not talking about going after anyone. I'm just saying I refuse to call someone by another gender pronoun if I don't believe they are that gender. For that I would be attacked by them with the support of HR. It's insane.

newolddude

That’s fine.

But others on your side want to snap their necks and proudly announce that here.

See how you turned it into something else? I'm not talking about going after anyone. I'm just saying I refuse to call someone by another gender pronoun if I don't believe they are that gender. For that I would be attacked by them with the support of HR. It's insane.
An employer would just ask you leave their gender out of it if you can’t be respectful. Just use their name instead. If you insist on being insubordinate you should expect discipline. Or go get another job. It’s not hard. Just be respectful.