Heads are exploding over transgender star Dylan Mulvaney being the face of the brand

Hey, I’ll take a win. Hawley is my US Senator here in MO. I think this change in his support for labor unions is good.

Here’s what he said 8 years ago:

“Time for an end to union-backed candidates in the GOP.”

He’s a Johnny-come-lately but I’ll take it. I think this says more about Teamster power and economic conditions than it does about Hawley’s private philosophy.

I’m still voting for Kunce. He’s never wavered in his support for labor.

Thebrownblob

Hey, I’ll take a win. Hawley is my US Senator here in MO. I think this change in his support for labor unions is good.

Here’s what he said 8 years ago:

“Time for an end to union-backed candidates in the GOP.”

He’s a Johnny-come-lately but I’ll take it. I think this says more about Teamster power and economic conditions than it does about Hawley’s private philosophy.

I’m still voting for Kunce. He’s never wavered in his support for labor.
I don’t disagree, but I think it says more about people like you being the old way of thinking.

Congratulations on being stale

I don’t disagree, but I think it says more about people like you being the old way of thinking.

Congratulations on being stale
Like I said, I'm glad he's seemed to change his mind on workers in Missouri but it's too little, too late. He doesn't get to swoop in last minute and claim he's some kind of champion of labor when he's demonstrated in the past he gives absolutely no :censored2:s for us, especially when there's a good alternative available like Lucas Kunce.

Thebrownblob

Like I said, I'm glad he's seemed to change his mind on workers in Missouri but it's too little, too late. He doesn't get to swoop in last minute and claim he's some kind of champion of labor when he's demonstrated in the past he gives absolutely no :censored2:s for us, especially when there's a good alternative available like Lucas Kunce.
Too bad the Teamsters aren’t supporting Lucas

Gentleman, there's plenty of social science on transgender people available to read. Be ignorant on this issue if you want to.

This reminds me so much of the pre-marriage equality days. There was so much vitriol towards gay people. So much pearl clutching concern about the gay community corrupting our children. Don't hear much of that these days. Because freedom reigned and the sky didn't fall. Life goes on.

Thebrownblob

Gentleman, there's plenty of social science on transgender people available to read. Be ignorant on this issue if you want to.

This reminds me so much of the pre-marriage equality days. There was so much vitriol towards gay people. So much pearl clutching concern about the gay community corrupting our children. Don't hear much of that these days. Because freedom reigned and the sky didn't fall. Life goes on.
You got a lot of nerve, assuming we are gentlemen. What kind of monster are you assuming our gender?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're throwing out the word ignorant?

Imagine literally not understanding that a man isn't a woman.

Imagine thinking it's okay to dress a little boy up as a girl and chemically castrate teenagers.

It's worse than ignorance, it's intolerable evil.

Last edited:

Imagine thinking it's okay to dress a little boy up as a girl and chemically castrate teenagers.

Is being gay "intolerably evil"?

Why isn't any of this stuff in the 10 Commandments?

Box Ox

Is being gay "intolerably evil"?

Being gay isn’t the same thing. I support gay friends and gay marriage and I can still agree with @DriveInDriveOut on this one.