Heads-Up: Peanut Butter Prices about to Skyrocket

klein

Für Meno :)
Here's a good tip and money saver, too (actually had it this morning) :

When the jam jar is empty (it's impossible to scratch off the inside of jam residues), fill the jar half full with milk, and give it a really good shaking.
Makes an awesome milkshake ! (drink right from the jar, if you wish - like I do) :)

clueless

I was wondering why Hannaford's has been out of the larger container of creamy peanut butter.

I have been having a hard time finding my favorite--Skippy Reduced-Fat Creamy--at the local stores for the past few months now.

I will give Planters a chance, but it will have to be dang good to compete with Jif, IMO.

We tried Planter's peanut butter..............just as good as Jif and was on sale to get folks to try it. Stocked up! I figure, Planters should know Peanuts the best!

I love Skippy Reduced-Fat Creamy--but that Planter's is insanely good too! I highly recommend trying it. I think you're right, moreluck--Planter's knows peanuts best!

are peanutbutter and banana slices sandwiches commen there ?
I had a grown up guy at work , he had them almost daily !

P. Butter & banana is great!

When I was a kid my Mom would make us a snack of a couple slices of bread with peanut butter sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.

I tried a Paula Deen recipe I saw her make on the Food Network for grilled peanut butter and banana sandwiches dipped in cinnamon sugar. It was pretty good.

You just spread peanut butter on bread, top with some slices of banana, grill in butter as though you were making a grilled cheese sandwich, then while it was still warm dip the entire thing into cinnamon sugar to coat.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Breaking: TOTUS Kidnapped In Virginia, Obama Reportedly Inconsolable…[/h]
obama-teleprompter-550x356.jpg

Crime of the century.
ENRICO, VA (WWBT) — NBC12 has uncovered one of those stories that makes you think: “How in the world does that happen?!” A truck filled with President Obama’s podiums and audio equipment was stolen in Henrico just days before his visit to Chesterfield.

We confirmed an investigation with the U.S. Defense Department. There are still a lot of questions. The biggest one being did the thieves intentionally target the President’s truck or did they take advantage of a crime of opportunity and give a big “uh-oh” when they saw what was inside.
When you see President Obama speak, there is a pretty typical setup including the presidential seal on a podium, the see-thru Teleprompter and a portable sound system.

Thieves saw the truck carrying that equipment and couldn’t resist the target.
We’re told the truck was parked at the Virginia Center Commons Courtyard Marriott in advance on Wednesday’s presidential visit to Chesterfield.

Sources said inside that vehicle was about $200,000 worth of sound equipment, several podiums and presidential seals, behind which only the President himself can stand.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I tried the Planter's. I like Peter Pan. It was really good. I am going to Sam's and getting a case or two of the 6lb jugs of Peter Pan. I go through a lot. I like to take a PB sandwich to bed. Eat it from the spoon. Kraft has announced that as of Oct. 31, they will be raising prices on their peanut better products.