Health Insurance- Didn't turn in divorce decree to remove my ex! I just got remarried.

Goodson01

Call a lawyer.
I did and they don't know until the insurance gets the information. They could end up taking it out of pension. Thats better than other things that could happen, but he said the providers will want their money after insurance takes it back from them. It's a mess. Hoping for the best outcome. Just wanted to see if anyone else experienced it.

Goodson01

And it's a hot topic that's being prosecuted harshly. Good news is, state prisons are required to provide medical so proctology will be free. 👍🏻
This happens more than people think after divorce. Our prisons would be overflowing with people using insurance rather than drugs and violent crimes if everyone went to prison for it.

This happens more than people think after divorce. Our prisons would be overflowing with people using insurance rather than drugs and violent crimes if everyone went to prison for it.
Well it definitely happens less often than you think, based on your :censored2:ty comparative reference. Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night.

Commercial Inside Release

Kiss your pension goodbye.

Only thing left to do is put everything in your new wife's name & fake your death, now... Before they find out what you did.

Next, you'll have to move somewhere like Brazil, Bahamas, Venezuela... Hopefully, she'll go with, but I doubt it will work out.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I did and they don't know until the insurance gets the information. They could end up taking it out of pension. Thats better than other things that could happen, but he said the providers will want their money after insurance takes it back from them. It's a mess. Hoping for the best outcome. Just wanted to see if anyone else experienced it.

Nope..Nope ..I never experienced it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not really. First time I’m hearing it. Unless you’re referring to insurance fraud, that’s common.

Johney

Could work.
Maybe. I knew of a few guys who actually got hurt at work and just went through our insurance cause they didn’t want to deal with w/c. Obviously not saying it was job related. I told them be careful if they find out you’ll end up paying it all back and then comp will tell you to pound sand.

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe. I knew of a few guys who actually got hurt at work and just went through our insurance cause they didn’t want to deal with w/c. Obviously not saying it was job related. I told them be careful if they find out you’ll end up paying it all back and then comp will tell you to pound sand.
Usually its the other way around where they get hurt off work then claim it was a work related injury.