Helen Thomas quits

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Lue C Fur, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

2. tieguy

tieguy Banned

I wonder if she'll be vacationing in Israel?

3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Her family is from Tripoli

4. moreluck

Time to retire......

[​IMG]

5. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Moreluck, don't do that anymore. I'm temporarily blind.

6. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Don't these 2 look like twins???

[​IMG]

7. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

I thought that too, but I was shocked to even post that thought. What happened is that the screen downloaded to the bottom of the page and I scrolled slowly upwards. I got to see the body first, then the blond hair. I thought this might be a picture of Kate Hudson and then ....uggggggghhhhh!

8. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

A real sick, twisted person made that picture....

9. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Oh look some people are taking her advice........................

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=177789

Although most of the recent talk regarding flotillas has revolved around ships sailing toward Gaza, at least two plans have emerged for “reverse flotillas” – from Israel toward Turkey – to highlight what organizers have labeled the Turks’ “shameless hypocrisy” in their criticisms of the Jewish state.

The most ambitious of the two plans has been devised by members of Israel’s National Student Union, who this week announced their intention to set sail toward Turkey, in an effort to bring humanitarian aid to the “oppressed people of Turkish Kurdistan” and to members of the “Turkish Armenian minority.”
    “Our plan is to deliver much-needed humanitarian assistance to the Kurds of Turkey, who by the way outnumber Israelis and Palestinians combined,” he said.

“And to show that Turkey has its own issues when it comes to the treatment of its minorities,

10. moreluck

I found Helen's replacement..
    At least she won't hassle Robert Gibbs!

11. tieguy

tieguy Banned

her epitaph should read one ugly bitch forced to retire after one ugly comment.

12. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

That brought this picture into my head. Afterall, she is a Democrat.:surprised:

[​IMG]

13. ups1990

ups1990 Well-Known Member

After seeing pictures of Helen Thomas, my prediction is that Obama, will nominate her for a supreme court nomination. He prefers his nominees to look this way.