Hello everyone, need an opinion

Hello everyone, I'm on day 13 as a driver. I can't sleep through the night from the stress. I wake up after three hours and if I'm lucky I will fall back to sleep after two hours. Is this a normal right of passage kind of thing or an indication that I'm just not equipped for the stress? Thanks, I appreciate it.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Hello everyone, I'm on day 13 as a driver. I can't sleep through the night from the stress. I wake up after three hours and if I'm lucky I will fall back to sleep after two hours. Is this a normal right of passage kind of thing or an indication that I'm just not equipped for the stress? Thanks, I appreciate it.
You ain't seen nuthin yet...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I can tell you I probably couldn't handle it if not for the job I had prior to this. Just not in my temperament. That being said, my first few runs were pretty bad but I stuck with it. Once I got used to it I learned to just take it one thing at a time and try not to let things get to me.

On tougher days it's still a little rough but by the time the day's two thirds over I realize it's not so bad. If I were you, I'd wait until the thirty days are up and try sticking with it. If it truly doesn't seem to get any better stress-wise you probably are better of quitting the driving. No job is worth that kind of misery. I've been there and I know. But if it does work out, then you'll be glad you did stay a little longer.

Your right, if I can't even sleep it's not worth it. I know I have gotten better, just have to see if I can settle in. I might just not have the right personality for this who knows