hello, old UPS'er but new forum member

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hi, i work in an extended center outside of Atlanta, member of local 728.
I have been with UPS 26 years( started as a preloader in 1985 and went FT in 1989) hope i can contribute something of substance here :happy2:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I have been with UPS 26 years( started as a preloader in 1985 and went FT in 1989) hope i can contribute something of substance here :happy2:

728ups,

Welcome to the BrownCafe and don't be confused by the initial responses as some of the members have been here a long time.:funny:

I'm sure you can contribute plenty, see you around and bring your sense of humor!:wink2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Welcome to the Cafe, 728ups. Your username caught my eye, I joined Local 728 back in the late 70's.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Welcome to browncafe, you will fit right in.
We have the normal things extended families have, crazy uncles, whacko aunts, etc. :wink2:
But its always fun!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
thanx for the welcome!

Canada has GREAT beer, i have been known to enjoy a cold Molson and Lablatts on ocassion. I ma visiting Canada this summer ,looking forward to it

meine Mutti ist Deutsch so my favorite recipe is
Pilz-Nudel-Auflauf mit Käse

12 oz German noodles
1 lb can of German mushrooms
1 oz butter
1 finely chopped onion
2 finely chopped garlic cloves
2 oz bacon
1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
1/2 cup beef bouillon
1/2 cup German white wine
8 oz German Butterkäse/Tilsit or Gouda, grated
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups sour cream
3 Tablespoons breadcrumbs

Preparation:
Cook noodles according to package instructions ("al dente"). Rinse in cold water and allow to drain.

Lightly fry the onions, mushrooms, garlic and bacon, add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle on parsley. Add beef bouillon and white wine and cook uncovered until most of the liquid has evaporated. Mix mushrooms, noodles and 3/4 of the cheese together and pour into a greased baking dish. Mix eggs and sour cream together and pour over the mixture. Sprinkle on breadcrumbs, the remaining grated cheese and a few flakes of butter. Bake at 400 degrees friend for 30 minutes. Serve with a salad.

DS

Fenderbender
Glad ya joined the gang! There are a few folks in here that think that some guy in Edmonton speaks for all us Canadians,and hate all 33 million of us because of him.I'm glad you are coming to visit.Check out the gourmet poutine if you're in Toronto!