help me drop weight please

backinbrown

respect my authority
Ahh, but what kind of water?, considering the rheumatoid arthritis. Back in brown, google flouride and rheumatoid arthritis and see what has been written about this link. Still interested after, then know that aquafina and dasani come from municipal water sources and if these municipalities add flouride to the water then it is in that bottled water as I don't believe their filtration processes grab the flouride. Poland Spring on the other hand , I believe does come from the ground. Although , I think on occassion, they pull from other sources as well.

Just looked it up thank you i did not no it could cause inflamation ill read more on this thanks

City Driver

Ahh, but what kind of water?, considering the rheumatoid arthritis. Back in brown, google flouride and rheumatoid arthritis and see what has been written about this link. Still interested after, then know that aquafina and dasani come from municipal water sources and if these municipalities add flouride to the water then it is in that bottled water as I don't believe their filtration processes grab the flouride. Poland Spring on the other hand , I believe does come from the ground. Although , I think on occassion, they pull from other sources as well.

i drink tap water all day long.....bottled water is a waste of money to me......i bet if they bottled air people would buy it

P

pickup

Thank you

i do drink alot of diet pepsi

I have discussed with doctor they are worried ill get diabities next Just my luck:sad-very:

Just today switched to wheat bread from white bread.

i will stick to veggies and fruits but it is hard i can eat a half bag of carrots watching t.v.

if I am reading this right, your doctor told you that consumption of diet pepsi (aspartame =nutrasweet) is linked to diabetes. That's amazing, most doctors don't make this connection, but it seems to be true. the aspartame is so good at fooling your body that it thinks sugar has arrived and the insulin does rush out to find there is no job to be done. Also, my friend google aspartame and rheumatoid arthritis(more on this than fluoride and rheumatoid arthrititis) . Aspartame was initially banned by friend.d.a. until reagan buddy donald rumsfield was hired by company and suddenly it was approved. I hope we are not overwhelming you. Introduction of aspartame into the food supply is a crime, in my opinion. As I once pointed out to another poster, it is also addictive, and hence hard to stop consuming.

Bad Gas!

You are doing many things right-diet and exercise.One thing that has helped me in the last 2 weeks is no food after 6 or 7 oclock at night.Then eat a light to medium breakfast.Going 12 hours with just water,maybe even a beer, trains your body to get along without food every few hours............Also, I read it's heathy for your protate and system to fast one day week.....This is a 7 p.m to 7 Pm fast...I will try it soon...Just drink alot of water and do away with soda's..

backinbrown

respect my authority
You are doing many things right-diet and exercise.One thing that has helped me in the last 2 weeks is no food after 6 or 7 oclock at night.Then eat a light to medium breakfast.Going 12 hours with just water,maybe even a beer, trains your body to get along without food every few hours............Also, I read it's heathy for your protate and system to fast one day week.....This is a 7 p.m to 7 Pm fast...I will try it soon...Just drink alot of water and do away with soda's..

thanks and i do eat after 7 and my wife tells me not to, i justify by saying hey i am having 10oz of haddock can't be bad.

guess i need to break this habbit as i was about to go bake some haddock for a snack.

P

pickup

i drink tap water all day long.....bottled water is a waste of money to me......i bet if they bottled air people would buy it

I agree , it is a waste of money, I shouldn't have to do it but first the mining industry and now the commercial fertilizer industry needed to figure out how to get someone to pay to remove their poisonous wastes(fluoride) and paid off the A.D.A to dictate to politicians to dispose of it in our water supply. And trust me , the A.D.A does not want healthy teeth, they can't make money on that. But a gallon of Poland Spring only costs 1.59 here and since I don't have a cable bill(which is a bigger waste of money), I break out even.

P

pickup

Maybe the tap water in your area is fine, but in my area and in my center, it tastes like crap. Imagine if I lived in ancient rome and drank well water straight from well. They might ask "Noble Pickupus, why dost thou goest to the well when thou mayest goeth to the spiggot and drink the fine water delivered through the fine plumbing" I would reply " Dearest civilus conductor( city driver) dost thou not knowest that the plumbing is made of plumbum (latin for lead, we can still see the linguistic connection in the our current symbol for the element of lead , Pb) and that it is injurious to one's health." Today, there is still lead plumbing used in many of our old systems. ( why do my ancient romans speakest like they are in medieval england?)

backinbrown

respect my authority
Maybe the tap water in your area is fine, but in my area and in my center, it tastes like crap. Imagine if I lived in ancient rome and drank well water straight from well. They might ask "Noble Pickupus, why dost thou goest to the well when thou mayest goeth to the spiggot and drink the fine water delivered through the fine plumbing" I would reply " Dearest civilus conductor( city driver) dost thou not knowest that the plumbing is made of plumbum (latin for lead, we can still see the linguistic connection in the our current symbol for the element of lead , Pb) and that it is injurious to one's health." Today, there is still lead plumbing used in many of our old systems. ( why do my ancient romans speakest like they are in medieval england?)

LMAO