Helper needs UPSsocks to master DIAD in case I go feeder and also need to know ....

What'dyabringmetoday???

...what my dues are and if the volume will drop after peak and what kind of boots I need and if I should buy gloves or what kind of snacks I should carry and should I go feeder and if I do what kind of hours will I get and...?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Re: Helper needs UPSsocks to master DIAD in case I go feeder and also need to know ..

Holy run-on sentence!!!! While humorous, it's peak and my mind can't break all that down at this moment.

barnyard

KTM rider
Re: Helper needs UPSsocks to master DIAD in case I go feeder and also need to know ..

should I write my name on the costume the helper person gave me????

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh

What's in the package???

alwaysoverallowed

It's very important It's in a brown box I need it in the morning can you deliver it first when will you be there it's a sig req 21 can you leave it with my dog she's in the backyard I don't clean up she doesn't bite me so she won't bite you she's all bark can you call me when you get to my house how about you leave it at my parents house across town I wrote there address for you you didn't knock I was home you have to come back I'm leaveing soon take it back to the building I'll pick it up no re-deliver it tomorrow no take it back to the building for an address correction no I want it sent to my house again i want it upgraded to nda why didn't you call me why are you so late finally I've been waiting all day

over9five

Staff member

Did you talk with your Stuart first?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

why doesn't your drivers ring the doorbell?

undies

It's very important It's in a brown box I need it in the morning can you deliver it first when will you be there it's a sig req 21 can you leave it with my dog she's in the backyard I don't clean up she doesn't bite me so she won't bite you she's all bark can you call me when you get to my house how about you leave it at my parents house across town I wrote there address for you you didn't knock I was home you have to come back I'm leaveing soon take it back to the building I'll pick it up no re-deliver it tomorrow no take it back to the building for an address correction no I want it sent to my house again i want it upgraded to nda why didn't you call me why are you so late finally I've been waiting all day

HOLY CRAP! I literally lol'ed here for a few minutes. You know you're a driver when all that is hilarious to you...because you've literally heard it all before lol

Brain Genocide

HOLY CRAP! I literally lol'ed here for a few minutes. You know you're a driver when all that is hilarious to you...because you've literally heard it all before lol

Even a helper gets it......that's funny.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Yesterday a comment in the FedEx forums referring to helpers as "personal elves", and now this?

Man, I still cannot stop laughing. I will never look at a helper the same way ever again.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

What's in the package???
Sorry, I usually go through all the packages in the morning to see what I want to keep for myself but I was running late today and didn't get to yours. Its a box lady, with with the Amazon arrow/smile/swastika on the side. You ordered it, I didn't so how should I know whats in it? Now sign this toy computer, upside down, as your sure to hit the sig key and kick it to the next screen and you'll look at me like I am an idiot with the pen-thats not a pen-attached to a piece of coiled plastic out of a cracker-jack box (how have these POS's not snapped off yet is beyond me!!) or don't get your package as I take it back to my truck where I'll ****-kick it for the next 11+ hours before sending back to the shipper. No, god-damned it, your name not your boyfriend's name and it only got heavy after the second floor. Of course the screen went blank you won't shut up and do what your told now sign your damn name. YES, RIGHT THERE ON THE LINE NEXT TO THE X

Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Sorry for the above, its Fri night after a 58.75 hour week and 5 beers. I am just getting really sick and tired of the same question 50+ times a day every day......."WHAT IS IT?" ITS A DAMN BOX, ARE YOU BLIND?

I wonder.......if I answer, "a vibrator" how much trouble I can get into????

stoni24

Sorry for the above, its Fri night after a 58.75 hour week and 5 beers. I am just getting really sick and tired of the same question 50+ times a day every day......."WHAT IS IT?" ITS A DAMN BOX, ARE YOU BLIND?

. Lo

barnyard

KTM rider

You want to be really careful about that. We reportedly got Victoria's Secret back from FedEx because of drivers that were commenting on what was in the packages.

kingOFchester

I like when I place package, ring the bell, as I am walking back to the truck, the door opens and the homeowner yells "Do I need to sign for it?".

Yea, you need to sign for it. I thought you weren't home so i was going to hangout in my truck until you came home.