Hilary Clinton

newfie

My dear friend,

The impossible is your dream that the republicans can win the white house with WHITE votes.

Those days are over.

Hillary has all but won this election, and you may not like it, nor will you ever accept it.

Without the hispanic, black, Asian and Women vote, NO REPUBLICAN stands a chance in hell to win.

With a platform that includes all the prior failed policies like ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE, Prayer in schools and taking away welfare programs for the poor, the republican party doesnt have a prayer of winning.

This election will be the LAST TIME, the Republicans run on those platforms. After this election, these issues will have been put to rest and the republican party destroyed from within.

The religious wackos will have lost control of the party, and the oligarchs will have full control of the republican party.

Those tea party morons will simply fade into oblivion as they already are. Who even talks about them anymore outside of fox news??

Hillary is going to win big, and she is going to win EVEN bigger if Trump wins the nomination.

Its only a matter of time.

Trump may speak to the ears of the ignorant, but fortunately, those are a minority in this country nowadays.

TOS.

and yet you spend a lot of time here arguing against something you supposedly have nothing to worry about.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
My dear friend,

The impossible is your dream that the republicans can win the white house with WHITE votes.

Those days are over.

Hillary has all but won this election, and you may not like it, nor will you ever accept it.

Without the hispanic, black, Asian and Women vote, NO REPUBLICAN stands a chance in hell to win.

With a platform that includes all the prior failed policies like ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE, Prayer in schools and taking away welfare programs for the poor, the republican party doesnt have a prayer of winning.

This election will be the LAST TIME, the Republicans run on those platforms. After this election, these issues will have been put to rest and the republican party destroyed from within.

The religious wackos will have lost control of the party, and the oligarchs will have full control of the republican party.

Those tea party morons will simply fade into oblivion as they already are. Who even talks about them anymore outside of fox news??

Hillary is going to win big, and she is going to win EVEN bigger if Trump wins the nomination.

Its only a matter of time.

Trump may speak to the ears of the ignorant, but fortunately, those are a minority in this country nowadays.

TOS.
I've never looked at it as "WHITE VOTE."

I've looked at it as being smart, and voting for individual rights over the Democrat's nanny state.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
and yet you spend a lot of time here arguing against something you supposedly have nothing to worry about.

To the contrary, I am not worried at all. Its YOU clowns that are doing all the worrying with your 16 candidates. As each of them tears the other one down, your party is imploding right in front of your face.

I am only here to point that out to you.

Stupid is as stupid does, my friend, and your party is about to blow up.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I've never looked at it as "WHITE VOTE."

I've looked at it as being smart, and voting for individual rights over the Democrat's nanny state.

Well, you should look at the last two elections my friend and the breakdown of the numbers. Both McCain and Romney lost because they were able to hold the white vote, but that is now the MINORITY in this country, and the BLACK, HISPANIC, ASIAN and WOMEN vote will determine the outcomes of elections for years to come.

As former disgraced governor Rick Perry eloquently said "we can no longer win with just the white vote"...."we have for the most part ignored the black vote, and we cant do that anymore"... ~Rick Perry.

Maybe you should "LISTEN".

Trump can fire up all the right wing white people he wants, but it wont be enough to win an election. It makes for great sound bites, but it wont equate into a victory.

As I have stated to you many times, you need to get the big picture on a national election. Hyperbolic Rhetoric wont win an election.

TOS.

P

pickup

Its called: "WHAT YOU ASKED FOR"

A FREE PRESS. If you dont like it, then repeal the first amendment.

TOS.

Similarly,TOS, if you don't like the fact that people can bear arms, then repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Good luck with that, chum............................p!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
For hillary to win , doesn't she also need the White votes ?

No, she only needs the democratic ones, not the looney religious gun owners. All the minority base will continue to vote democratic as long as the republican party stays stuck on stupid ideas like abortion, religion, guns, gay marriage and prayer in schools.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No, she only needs the democratic ones, not the looney religious gun owners. All the minority base will continue to vote democratic as long as the republican party stays stuck on stupid ideas like abortion, religion, guns, gay marriage and prayer in schools.

TOS.
So she can do without the military , the Police Unions , all security guards , and their families .
But didn't the Republican House majority just pass a bill in favor of continuing to support Planned Parenthood ,and other minority base programs ?
Now wouldn't that undermine her support if a republican ran on that platform ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So she can do without the military , the Police Unions , all security guards , and their families .
But didn't the Republican House majority just pass a bill in favor of continuing to support Planned Parenthood ,and other minority base programs ?
Now wouldn't that undermine her support if a republican ran on that platform ?

Police unions? As if they would vote republican.

Security guards? A minimum wage occupation, that lives below the poverty level, as if they would vote republican.

The military will vote for whoever provides an even larger share of welfare benefits to them.

I think the outcome will speak for itself.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
http://cloutpolitical.com/
http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/minorities-line-up-behind-donald-trump/

Has a new poll, which still has Trump leading the race, shows 40 percent of blacks are lining up behind Trump, as are 45 percent of Hispanics, and even nearly 19 percent of Asians.

Blacks and Hispanics, in fact, even support Trump at a higher level than whites.

Those are minorities who consider themselves republicans, not all minorities and those numbers are nothing. Seeing that ben carson polls 50% in that same GOP poll.

Dont read anything into that poll.

TOS.

newfie

To the contrary, I am not worried at all. Its YOU clowns that are doing all the worrying with your 16 candidates. As each of them tears the other one down, your party is imploding right in front of your face.

I am only here to point that out to you.

Stupid is as stupid does, my friend, and your party is about to blow up.

TOS.

and yet you spend a lot of time and bluster here arguing about something you claim you do not worry about.

newfie

TOS.

yes she needs the uterus vote , expect more BS ads claiming the republicans are after their abortion rights. Or wait those ads never stopped.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS must be seeing all those staged town hall events as major endorsements to hillary's campaign .
Have you ever really looked at the people there ?
Pick a event in any city and all you see are the same people over & over .
It's like a traveling circus .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hillary should keep bill at home , away from the public .
Should he attempt to take on Trump , he'll be reminded why his law license was revoked ( for lying ) .