Dreams

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Retired Jan 2017, so its been awhile.
I had a dream last night. About UPS. I cannot believe that place still lives in my head. I wish I had a do over, LOL.
I was given 35 air stops, to have done by 1030. All in a place I had never been. and one stop, orioned in the middle was 30 minutes away. They gave me a jumper who ordered food at the first place we went to. And had to wait. Next place ordered food again. Same at third place. I kept waking up, and saying WTF. Back to sleep, same thing.

I know I would have left the helper. I know I would have not left the building with that load before commit time but. It was so real.
Ive faced the fact I was weak. I let them intimidate me for a while. Until the end when I knew I could leave anytime. I just hope the seasoned guys, help the weak ones, as they did me. Its a rough place to work if you are weak .
Just a little laugh for the day.

upschuck

Seems like just last week you were saying you were retiring.

I still have one every now and then, and it gets me po'd that I have them. I've got 5 years to go.

rod

Retired 22 years
As long as you still participate in the Brown Cafe you will have UPS nightmares. I've been retired 23 years come next month and I still have those dreams / nightmares.

oldngray

nowhere special
You should ban everyone for being off topic

Especially @over9five
z-fun-31-6.jpg