Hilary Clinton

newfie

I'm for abortion, I'm against abortion. I'll nuke Europe, I won't nuke Europe. I'm OK with punching protesters, I'm against violence against protesters. According to drumpf and, none of those statements are reversals. I wonder what it's like living in an alternative reality?Can you enlighten us newtie???????

which us selected you as their spokes person???????

I didn't see a comment on the Clinton crime family?

newfie

I'm for abortion, I'm against abortion. I'll nuke Europe, I won't nuke Europe. I'm OK with punching protesters, I'm against violence against protesters. According to drumpf and, none of those statements are reversals. I wonder what it's like living in an alternative reality?Can you enlighten us newtie???????

Seven red X's from this guy, Guess what I got :)

upload_2016-4-3_10-19-55.png

newfie

Hey you can count.... Wow Impressive.....Newtie and drumpf have no idea what their talking about and making it up on the fly. What a pair of chumps.And here I thought palin's readers and listeners were the biggest losers.Boy was I ever wrong!

why bother. just give me a rex X like the little coward you on and move on.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Eleven oil and gas industry lobbyists bundled $1,327,210 for Clinton’s campaign as of the end of 2015

A Greenpeace document from 1 April titled “These Are the Facts on Fossil Fuel Money Going to the Clinton and Sanders Campaigns” outlines the semantic differences between PACs or corporations and lobbyists, board members and executives.

“Fifty-eight lobbyists that work for the coal, oil and gas companies have given $138,400 directly to the Clinton campaign,” the document reads. “Forty-seven of those lobbyists gave the maximum allowable amount — $2,700.”

“Eleven oil and gas industry lobbyists also bundled $1,327,210 for Clinton’s campaign as of the end of 2015,” Greenpeace continues. Because there is a legal cap on donations from an individual, lobbyists often employ their family members to maximize household donations. The fact is this: lobbyists equal influence.

Greenpeace adds that Clinton’s campaign has accepted $309,107 from fossil fuel companies through lobbyists who work for them, according to OpenSecrets.org.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So, Hillary thinks fetuses are UNBORN PEOPLE.

But not subject to any consituational rights.

And it's not being talked about 24/7 on CNN or MSNBC like when Trump gave his opinions on abortion.

Interesting.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
yea I'm sure the president and AG will protect her

Like I said before, here comes the excuses...

Fox news pumps up the people with "hillary is going to be indicted" "hillary is going to prison" "the FBI is hot on the heels of hillary" " hillary committed a felony"...

Then, FOX news starts to walk it back saying...

"president obama will prevent her indictment".."obama will tell the FBI to leave her alone".."obama will tell the justice department not to prosecute her"...

then, here we have TEAMER already running with the FOX news excuses.

Thanks for making my point.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator: