Hilary Clinton

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It would wrong of our systems of laws if she didn't receive some punishment .

Ya, cause the constitution forces law enforcement to charge innocent persons without basis of facts or evidence.

Just because you heard she is guilty on fox news, doesnt make it so, you do know that, right?

TOS.

teamer

Like I said before, here comes the excuses...

Fox news pumps up the people with "hillary is going to be indicted" "hillary is going to prison" "the FBI is hot on the heels of hillary" " hillary committed a felony"...

Then, FOX news starts to walk it back saying...

"president obama will prevent her indictment".."obama will tell the FBI to leave her alone".."obama will tell the justice department not to prosecute her"...

then, here we have TEAMER already running with the FOX news excuses.

Thanks for making my point.

TOS.
Whoa hold on there a minute fella

are you telling me that there are people here who actually think a FBI investigation is a serious thing. Wow who would have thunk it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Whoa hold on there a minute fella

are you telling me that there are people here who actually think a FBI investigation is a serious thing. Wow who would have thunk it.

All you hear is FBI and you get your panties wet.

The FBI does routine security checks on cabinet officials all the time. Nothing comes of it. But, we know, that all you legal experts heard from FOX that she is guilty so you have already made up your minds, even though NONE of you have access to any evidence, any insight or any clue what the investigation is all about.

You take a stupid suggestion and you run with it.

Just because you hear it repeated on right wing media outlets that she is guilty of "something", doesnt mean its true.

Its only repeated over and over and over so people can also REPEAT it over and over as if it was true.

Havent you learned your lessons yet?

TOS.

BrownArmy

Let's see.

General Patraeus willingly gave classified info to the lady he was banging, who was writing a book about him.

He got a slap on the wrist, more or less.

Tell me how H. Clinton will get worse than that for what is basically sloppy administrative practices?

I'm not an H. Clinton fan, but this is much ado about nothing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oae8MIh.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Things hillary has said that may not have been truthful ;
Benghazi, being under fire in Tuzla, why she set up her private server, how she got her first name, wanting to join the Marines, her plans to have another baby in 1997, being a lifelong Cubs fan, being a lifelong Yankees fan, how she made $100,000 in cattle futures, who Chelsea’s father really is, how she was against gay marriage before she was for gay marriage, how she was against putting illegals on Obamacare before she was for putting illegals on Obamacare .

BrownArmy

Tell me again how General Patraeus, who willingly gave classified material to his mistress, only got a misdemeanor, but Hill-dog is up for a felony.

Can someone explain that to me?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Federal statute 18 U.S.C 1924 ,
The only conduct one has to intend in that statute is to take classified information and put it in an ‘unauthorized location' .
Federal statute 18 U.S.C. 793(friend) ,
It talks about grossly negligently handling classified information which is a felony .

BrownArmy

Federal statute 18 U.S.C 1924 ,
The only conduct one has to intend in that statute is to take classified information and put it in an ‘unauthorized location' .
Federal statute 18 U.S.C. 793(friend) ,
It talks about grossly negligently handling classified information which is a felony .

No, but seriously, if General Be-tray-us only got a misdemeanor for way-mucho-more egregious mishandling of classified data/info etc,

How is Hill-dog going down with a felony rap?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No, but seriously, if General Be-tray-us only got a misdemeanor for way-mucho-more egregious mishandling of classified data/info etc,

How is Hill-dog going down with a felony rap?
The General only gave out a limited amount of material .
Your girl had years worth of material floating around .
Get the BIG PICTURE .

BrownArmy

The General only gave out a limited amount of material .
Your girl had years worth of material floating around .
Get the BIG PICTURE .

Lulz.

I'll give you that, she really went full-%%tard with her own personal server.

Yet...was it legal?

Who knows. My impression of the government is that if they want it to be illegal, it's illegal. If not, than not so much.

The charge of 'mishandling classified material' is vague, at best, and that's the only thing they could charge her for.

(It's a felony, it's a misdemeanor...it... depends).

BrownArmy

Who Knows? Really ? She signed an agreement when she took the state job that spelled it out for her very clearly.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clin...penalties-for-mishandling-of-classified-info/

We all tend to gravitate toward what we want to see.

I don't care one way or another.

Do you have an agenda?

I really don't.

No, seriously, I don't give a ## about H-dog.

I don't care about Trump.

If Trump got elected Prez, the world wouldn't end, we'd all figure it out.

If H-Dog got elected, honestly, same difference.

If you're upset at the other party's lying-thieving-candidate, you should switch parties.

Oh, wait...