Hilary Clinton

P

pickup

I just heard Hillary screaming at the top of her voice saying that she wants to be the president of all Americans.

I really can't stand her shrieking and yelling.

moreluck

golden ticket member
kn110416dAPC20161104024530.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I just heard Hillary screaming at the top of her voice saying that she wants to be the president of all Americans.

She does! Especially Central and South Americans. Union and blue collar North Americans, not so much.

P

pickup

This is a very serious violation of security procedures that points directly at Hillary.

I don't see anything about it on cnn's website so it must not be newsworthy. It's not like she is running for President or anything like that.

Ghost in the Darkness

This is a very serious violation of security procedures that points directly at Hillary.

It definitely is along with other damning evidence gathered recently and that prior to her not being prosecuted... because at this point its becoming more and more apparent she in fact did lie under oath which many have already suspected. This is just more evidence to that end. The hurdle in all this is the corrupt DOJ, which is stonewalling the investigation. Is it because Obama is trying to protect Hillary, or is it because Obama is trying to protect himself?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BOTH.
If she is sent to jail , then it reflect directly back to him.
And he can no longer make the claim ( faslely ) that his administration was scandal free.

rickyb

nice video about john podesta by abby martin. she has a lot of good stuff and did a show on RT for a few years.

i heard about this a few weeks ago how some bankster was in charge of choosing the obama cabinet positions. shows how power really works if you had any delusions.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't see anything about it on cnn's website so it must not be newsworthy. It's not like she is running for President or anything like that.
CNN has zero knowledge of any FBI or NYPD investigations into Clinton. "Nothing to see here...move on"...