Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
I remember Obama's words....."If it weren't for affirmative action, Michelle and I wouldn't be here.' (he was talking about being president and Flotus.)

M

MenInBrown

Before he took office, President Obama had bills like every other working joe in this country. He wasnt spoon fed his money like GWBUSH or any other top GOP official.

Congress is loaded with millionaires. Congress is also packed with special favors for family members. Wives of many top republicans sit on the boards of major corporations along with sons and daughters. Huge paybacks for favorable bills passed.

The pay for congressman and senators need to be cut in half and benefits ended upon retirement or replacement.

TOS.
Without old people, FOX news wouldnt have an audience.

TOS
like msnbc?

island1fox

I would advise people to take a second look at Neilson TV and Cable Ratings.

Either you are quoting a different rating source --or you are just plainly making it up !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
With TOS , just making things up comes naturally .
Come on TOS answer my questions ; how did bhos pay for his very private school education & living expenses ?
Who actually paid his bills ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is Factcheck.org still being run out a garage ?
I have seen the court order that the Ill Bar Assoc posted regarding mooch's license . It was listed under their public records . She did something that was unethical and illegal .
If both were such great lawyers , would you care to list what court cases they have won ?

island1fox

Well we can start with 1994-- the Law Firm Obama "worked" for sued Citybank with the support of Acorn because there were not enough Minority Home Loans ---we can see how that ended up !!

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Thanks for that fact check update .
It only confirms just how cheap bhos & mooch really are " By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. "

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
hillary_clinton_for_president_2016_necklace-r2f86d93b4ce0428888b63bdfb76aa43e_fkoez_8byvr_512.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-2016.png

bbsam

Staff member
But I really think the country needs Hillary and Bill. Obama turned a corner but only a force like the Clintons can drive politics back to a true center.