Hilary Clinton

oldngray

nowhere special
Hillary.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe you're asking yourself.....when was Hillary in Iowa last ????

2008 and she came in 3rd behind Obama and Edwards.
The loss and rejection has kept her away for 5 years.

The Democratic party is like, "Crap or get off the pot". Her not making a decision is driving them nuts.......because if she's not going to run, they have to scamble.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The least shocking story ever.....Hillary is thinking about running.....

To prepare she is busy buying every color pant suit known to mankind.

“I am obviously flattered and deeply honored to have people ask me, and people encourage me. And I am thinking about it. But I’m going to continue to think about it for awhile.
And part of it is because the hard questions are not: ‘Do you wanna be president?’ ‘Can you win?’
The hard questions are ‘Why would you wanna do this?’ and ‘What can you offer?’ I ponder all that but I’m not going to make a decision for awhile.”

oldngray

nowhere special
A Phoenix woman accused of throwing a shoe some 60 feet toward Hillary Rodham Clinton appeared aware during questioning by U.S. Secret Service agents of the allegation against her, authorities said Friday.
Alison Michelle Ernst, 36, was given a misdemeanor disorderly conduct summons and freed after she was booked at the Clark County jail, according to a Las Vegas police arrest report.
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-accused-tossing-shoe-clinton-released-195452436.html

Earlier reports were saying that woman might be charged with a felony which made me wonder what felony she supposedly committed. Maybe its a felony to disrespect Hillary. Otherwise it should be just a misdemeanor.