Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
reYf7jT.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
In another campaign reboot, the New York Times reports that Hillary Clinton plans to be more "spontaneous". Ohhhh... you mean more like a consulate protest.
~FredThompson~

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hillary Clinton released a video expressing support to all women who have ever been victims of sexual assault. She declared they have a right to have their voices heard. Hillary's heard those voices many times herself, sometimes in the next room, sometimes in the study and sometimes in the driveway.
~Argus Hamilton~

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hillary Clinton's campaign leaked her new strategy to the New York Times last week, saying that the new Hillary will be more authentic and spontaneous. The next day, reporters said she looked exhausted during a speech in Iowa. She stayed up all night rehearsing her authenticity and spontaneity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Channel surfing and saw her on CBS Face the Nation.........what is that irritating cackle ??? So phony and forced. Like a hen , but worse.

It was like a bad actor acting like they were laughing. Phony fake!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A former Hillary Clinton campaign staffer is suspended from practicing law after she was charged with perjury and other crimes.
Democratic Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane was recently arrested for allegedly disclosing confidential information about an investigation to the press.

In reporting on Kane’s suspension Monday by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the mainstream media has glossed over at least one detail: Kane worked for the Clintons.

Kane gave up her job as a district attorney in 2007 to join Hillary Clinton’s first campaign for the presidency.

Kane’s 2012 run for Attorney General was boosted by a high-profile endorser: Bill Clinton.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hillary's maladies are in every major paper somewhere.....I am not going to provide you with the evidence, but you should be seeking it out for yourself. While you are checking brain bleeds, check Biden's too.
Why the hell should I care? I'm not voting for either one of them, are you?