Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
payn_c10673420130126120100.jpg

over9five

Staff member
I'm pretty sure she would run as a Democrat. The primary system decides the candidate. I would prefer whomever you and moreluck despise the most.
Wow, thanks for that well thought out answer....

I'll try to be nice again:

You said "I don't like Hillary, not because she isn't extremely qualified, but because I detest political dynasties."

So, is there anyone you would rather win the Democrat primary?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Compassion, fairness, accountability with a very strong work ethic.

You continually take "what difference does it make" out of context to fit your predetermined agenda. I watched that part of the hearing and she was 100% correct. "What difference does it make" after the fact?

She has assumed full responsiblity for Benghazi. She admits that more attention should have been given to the communique from Stevens the day before the tragedy.

None of this really matters as I think we have seen the last of Hillary in the political arena. She is tired---you can see it in her face. Both her and Bill will continue to remain active behind the scenes but she will not be the candidate in 2016. That will be Andrew Cuomo.

over9five

Staff member
Yes.

Yes.

Hillary will not be a candidate.

Cuomo vs Christie.

As I've already said, I don't believe Hilary would have a snowballs chance. I really don't know Cuomo at all, if what you say is true look for him to advertise himself to get some name recognition in the next couple years as I imagine most of the country doesn't know him either.
I don't see much hope for a Republican win without major re-organizing OR some major event within the Democratic party, and I don't see it with Christie.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Cuomo has the ability to work well with others but is not afraid to put his foot down when needed. He comes from a political family as his father, Mario, was also governor of New York and had presidential aspirations. Cuomo has a 70% approval rating and could pretty much get whatever legislation he wants put in to law. Unlike previous governors, he knows that New York does not end at Albany but continues north to where I live and west out to where menotyou calls home.

island1fox

Compassion, fairness, accountability with a very strong work ethic.

You continually take "what difference does it make" out of context to fit your predetermined agenda. I watched that part of the hearing and she was 100% correct. "What difference does it make" after the fact?

She has assumed full responsiblity for Benghazi. She admits that more attention should have been given to the communique from Stevens the day before the tragedy.

None of this really matters as I think we have seen the last of Hillary in the political arena. She is tired---you can see it in her face. Both her and Bill will continue to remain active behind the scenes but she will not be the candidate in 2016. That will be Andrew Cuomo.

Upstate,

Hillary will be the next President. Obama will spend the last twelve months of his Presidency --doing what he does best --campaigning --A payback for Bill--but more importantly --to tell us how great he was --and that any problems left after eight years --belong to Bush.
Bill will also be out in force talking about his wonderful eight years( will not mentiontion the dot com bust, Glass Steagle or Bin Laden)

Hillary will do nothing for the next 24 months except raise a warchest, write a book, Get a face lift, lose 50 pounds and dye her hair--she will be ready.
The Blacks, Latinos, Gays, Women and the food stamp army of millions and the Media will easily place Hillary way above Mario in the Primaries(He is only super Mario in NY--also a white male) and will slaughter either Rand Paul or Rubio.

Most American's have no idea about the Bengazi COVERUP that Hillary was a key player- [ what difference does it make to tell the father of a slain seal that the film maker will be bought to justice) Most Americans by 2016 will think Bengazi is Chelsia's pet dog.

The difference that is real --instead of B.S ing the American people for weeks so Obama could claim that all the terroists have been taken care of and the whole episode was a film----Rice on all the Sunday Shows, Hillary at the Caskets, Obama at the U.N. and Hillary and Obama made a TV advertisement that ran in Pakistan about the film.

If our Watchdog --no a dead dog --did their jobs Obama would have been exposed in a coverup more serious than WATERGATE[no dead Americans}

Ther is a real and present danger and difference --unless you enjoy to be as Obama would put it --BAMBOOZLED !!!!

Also --she accepted full responsability !! easy to say --then claim she did not read very important cables from the hottest terror areas in the world ??? Did she immediately resign in disgrace ?--or did she MOVE the people who reported to her to OTHER Government jobs . NO one PAID --except the Ambassador and the BRAVE men that tried to save him.

Their Killers still have not been bought to JUSTICE !!!!

All the nonsense and coverup --TRULY made a difference.:sick:

bbsam

Staff member
Not to sound cold, but the 4 dead in Libya seems rather small. These weren't the first tragedies we have had dealing with poor execution. It happens and we try to keep it from happening again, but to expect the American people to rise up this time? How is it different than the thousands we have lost in Iraq and Afghanista? I think Americans for the most part are just tired and want the wars and ourr military adventures to end.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Compassion, fairness, accountability with a very strong work ethic...." (upstate)

Accountability.....like continuing to pay (reward) those responsible for screwing up............that's some accountiblity there!
Administative leave, my ass!!!

Compassion.....because the tears worked for her before........turn it on bitch!! (Whoopie's name for Hil, not mine)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Compassion, fairness, accountability with a very strong work ethic...." (upstate)

Accountability.....like continuing to pay (reward) those responsible for screwing up............that's some accountiblity there!
Administative leave, my ass!!!

Compassion.....because the tears worked for her before........turn it on bitch!! (Whoopie's name for Hil, not mine)

President Hillary Clinton in 2016. She can be a total bitch, and that's what I want in the White House when she's dealing with some tinpot dictator or tough situation. Governor Krispy Kreme won't stand a chance if she runs.

Last edited: