Hiring Process/ HR Contact

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Moose89, May 30, 2016.

1. Moose89

Moose89 New Member

I was offered a preload supervisor position on 5/9, pending background. I know a lot of people would say "it's a dead end job". But I am still in school and feel it would be a good resume builder and solid experience. Anyway, I have yet to hear anything back from anybody since 5/9. I know my background is fine, I have to get one processed every year for college course observation reguirements. My credit is also good. I have contacted the hr person 3 times in the past 3 weeks and emailed the local hub. No response. Does anybody have corporate HR contacts or a similar experience? Thanks.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

AND we're off....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Box Ox

Box Ox Camacho for President!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. snarts

snarts Member

Go and speak with them in person.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

Yes

6. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Blow up the HR phone with messages so they can see how serious you are about getting the position.
    if that doesn't yield a response...show up at the building and demand to speak to HR....lol

7. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

8. Austin.Was.My.Hero

Austin.Was.My.Hero quod erat demonstrandum

Since UPS isn't a career path and you're considering it only as resume padding, going into supervision may be a benefit in the future.

9. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Don't settle for anything under 60k. After all, it is a part-time job at UPS, so that means full time hours.

10. zturne2

zturne2 New Member

did you get the job offer? how long did it take to get a response? I had my interview last wednesday (10 days ago) and havnt heard back yet about background check, also contacted hr