Holding on to yesterday

over9five

Staff member
Don't know if this one has been brought up but, what about the tv show Room 222.

Remember when the kid brought a gun to school? The cute young teacher saw it, but he hid it in a tree before he was searched?

I don't know...the episode popped into my head!

Who was the cute young teacher?

over9five

Staff member
Karen Valentine ???

That's the one!

009.jpg

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Do you remember those white with brown printing delivery notices that we used back in the old days before the invention of the sticky note? They had a little perforated signature card on the bottom. And, they had nothing on the back which made for a great grocery or to do list.

I used them for post cards to the city people that only came to their camp or summer home on the weekends. They had a PO Box in town that they would stop at & then go to the general store to pick up their package and perishables. BTW I never did find out where their place's were.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
for all you boston fans, that there avatar is a picture of Mookie Wilson running the basepaths while Bill Buckner seems to be having a hard time with a ground ball, probably happened in a meaningless exhibition game, so no harm.

BILL BUCKNER DID NOT LOSE THE '86 WORLD SERIES!!!
you are
absolutely right on this one Upstate!! Bob Stanley & Rich Gedman Blew this!! Personally I believe it was Gedmans fault.. I would of thrown my mother in front of that pitch to stop the tie run from scoring!! Don't think for a second that that ball would of gotten by Fisk !!! Gedman was always lazy by throwing glove att the ball & not his body... At least we had this team to win it all in 86
nba_g_85celtics_300.jpg

Thats right,,the 1986 Celtics,the greatest team of all time who kicked ass all ovah the Jordan led Bulls!! and only lost 1 game at home!! how do yah like them apples PICK UP

you are
absolutely right on this one Upstate!! Bob Stanley & Rich Gedman Blew this!! Personally I believe it was Gedmans fault.. I would of thrown my mother in front of that pitch to stop the tie run from scoring!! Don't think for a second that that ball would of gotten by Fisk !!! Gedman was always lazy by throwing glove att the ball & not his body... At least we had this team to win it all in 86
nba_g_85celtics_300.jpg

Thats right,,the 1986 Celtics,the greatest team of all time who kicked ass all ovah the Jordan led Bulls!! and only lost 1 game at home!! how do yah like them apples PICK UP
Cove ya gotta stop livin in tha past son.That was 23 years ago.:knockedout:

I used them for post cards to the city people that only came to their camp or summer home on the weekends. They had a PO Box in town that they would stop at & then go to the general store to pick up their package and perishables. BTW I never did find out where their place's were.

Remember those brown and white notices. I think prior to that we had a pad that we used and pulled them off one at a time. When these notices came out all of us drivers thought this was the best thing since sliced bread.

P

pickup

how do yah like them apples PICK UP[/QUOTE]

How did the red sox do last night and who did they play?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
lets see ,,,Mets 69 & 86 world Series... good teams,,now the Sox 03 12,15 ,16,18 o4 & o7 Knicks ?? 72 was it ?? The celtics ???? not enough space on here !!!! Mets,, Tom Seaver & Swoboda & Carter good players... The Sox Ted Williams,Yaz ,Fisk ,Rice,Evans,Pedro,,,, I'll still run out of space again,,,, The Celtics two words my frien BIRD & RUSSELL !!!!!! ITS all good,,would love to sit and have a beer with Yah !!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
lets see ,,,Mets 69 & 86 world Series... good teams,,now the Sox 03 12,15 ,16,18 o4 & o7 Knicks ?? 72 was it ?? The celtics ???? not enough space on here !!!! Mets,, Tom Seaver & Swoboda & Carter good players... The Sox Ted Williams,Yaz ,Fisk ,Rice,Evans,Pedro,,,, I'll still run out of space again,,,, The Celtics two words my frien BIRD & RUSSELL !!!!!! ITS all good,,would love to sit and have a beer with Yah !!!!
I hope so. You guys should be best friends.

P

pickup

I think you got me. I give up. I actually like the Red Sox nation. Thank you , Red Sox for turning the yanks into the biggest choke artists a few years back in that ALCS. The yankees already had world series tickets printed after the yanks were up 3 games. Yeah, I know the mets are choke artists too, especially the last few years, but that is why they are known as the lovable losers.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think you got me. I give up. I actually like the Red Sox nation. Thank you , Red Sox for turning the yanks into the biggest choke artists a few years back in that ALCS. The yankees already had world series tickets printed after the yanks were up 3 games. Yeah, I know the mets are choke artists too, especially the last few years, but that is why they are known as the lovable losers.
That's it, kick me to the side and take up with cove.........wonderful, sniff, sniff!!!

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Saw this guy wearing a t-shirt wearing that shirt that read "I'm with Stupid" and the pointing arrow. That shirt still cracks me up even today.