Horror stories

This is common in my building the Nassau Hub. I always wondered if UPS treated their management so poorly just in my building or everywhere? Want to hear some stats? Over the last five months three full time sups quit. 1 manager went out on stress leave. Another full timer is out indefinetly on some sort of medical issue. And lastly another full time supervisor is on some sort of stress related medical restriction. How the department of labor or some news station is not involved with what's going on amazes me. And this is why I tell my members not to go into management. This is why I thank God everyday I have a union to protect me.

The stories and rumors I hear in that building could knock you over. I see these guys getting abused and yelled at like little children. I used to hate all management. But seeing how these full timers get abused and hearing what they go through I actually feel bad for them. Now I only have a bone to pick with upper management. They are the true evil.

Rumors of 14 hour work days with no break, the management team all on stress medication and seeing doctors is horrific. It's crazy. I always thought this was only a Nassau building problem but from what I'm reading maybe it's not? . It's only a matter of time before someone in my building has a severe mental breakdown and passes out or faints. I see some of these full time supervisor kids literally shaking with their faces red as the manager yells at them. My question is how does UPS get away with it? When is America going to see the Brown shield for what it really is? A company that abuses it's employees.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
This is common in my building the Nassau Hub. I always wondered if UPS treated their management so poorly just in my building or everywhere? Want to hear some stats? Over the last five months three full time sups quit. 1 manager went out on stress leave. Another full timer is out indefinetly on some sort of medical issue. And lastly another full time supervisor is on some sort of stress related medical restriction. How the department of labor or some news station is not involved with what's going on amazes me. And this is why I tell my members not to go into management. This is why I thank God everyday I have a union to protect me.

The stories and rumors I hear in that building could knock you over. I see these guys getting abused and yelled at like little children. I used to hate all management. But seeing how these full timers get abused and hearing what they go through I actually feel bad for them. Now I only have a bone to pick with upper management. They are the true evil.

Rumors of 14 hour work days with no break, the management team all on stress medication and seeing doctors is horrific. It's crazy. I always thought this was only a Nassau building problem but from what I'm reading maybe it's not? . It's only a matter of time before someone in my building has a severe mental breakdown and passes out or faints. I see some of these full time supervisor kids literally shaking with their faces red as the manager yells at them. My question is how does UPS get away with it? When is America going to see the Brown shield for what it really is? A company that abuses it's employees.

Ditto. Four sups nearby on stress leave, one on anxiety medication. Two fights, one eyeball lost. I could go on and on. I have in the BC for the last couple weeks hoping corporate will get off their ass but I'm just gonna hafta give up and dial the number I guess. Somebody's gotta do something.

A lot of folks here can't seem to relate to me... glad to meet ya, sorry for the circumstances.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
MIPs today, corporate's here. Smooth sailing on the a.m. side. Good to see the place so peaceful and management so content.

:childishmask::disguised::reading::batman::cool2::euro::ninja2::pirate::santa:

:no: