How Do We Get Enough "Two Wheelers"?

COSMOS

I work at FedEx Express and the handcarts are assigned to the truck with the vehicle number stamped on the side. They get serviced and replaced by the mechanics. If there isn't one in the truck, it goes on the VIR and the previous driver gets to figure out where he left it.:sad: They aren't cheap but the job can't be done without it!

Fnix

Ask you center manager and he will look at you and say "Can we get that off Oasis?" :confused:1

I know the contract adresses proper equipment for handling over 70s... Is it something you can address in your pretrip inspection?

Tell the onroad supe you are over because you have no hand cart and doccument all the times you requested one.

Now the preload... We can use some carts for send agains/reruns/missed work... We have carts that are all banged up, wheels that go every way and missing chunnks of rubber... As you push the carts the whole thing shakes/bounces to where you can stak packages or they will bounce, vibrate off and on to the floor...:scared:

The 4 wheel cart I use sometimes for Irregs is made out of wood and when you pull the card the Handle will fall off. So if goto pull it and it has 200+ lbs the handle will come right out and you'll fall down.

LKLND3380

The 4 wheel cart I use sometimes for Irregs is made out of wood and when you pull the card the Handle will fall off. So if goto pull it and it has 200+ lbs the handle will come right out and you'll fall down.

PUSH DON'T PULL... If you are pulling the cart you risk injury to arm, shoulder and back...

PLUS you risk that cart clipping you right in the foot/ankle (is that the achiles tendon)? I don't care how sturdy leather the boots are: IT HURTS...:cursing:

We have a couple 4 wheeled carts where the wood is busted up... I am sure someone used hand to surface methods when they lowered that over 70 on the cart...THAT IS WHY THE WOOD BUSTED UP and caused a hole...

We have a couple metal ones but everytime I think they got rid of the wood cart it pops up again...