How does the convoy affect you ?

El Correcto

god is dead
How many buildings has the trucker convey and protestors looted?
Genuinely curious if you can show me cities going up in flame, people getting shot and beaten to death, cops getting gunned down, etc.
You know like the mostly peaceful marxist occupation that happened in America, most violent and expensive riots in US history.

Cowboy Mac

How many buildings has the trucker convey and protestors looted?
Genuinely curious if you can show me cities going up in flame, people getting shot and beaten to death, cops getting gunned down, etc.
You know like the mostly peaceful marxist occupation that happened in America, most violent and expensive riots in US history.
It seems like the Mounties are doing most of the crimes up in Canada right now. Stealing fuel and firewood from the truckers. Arresting bystanders for supporting them…

Overpaid Union Thug

I still think it’s very ironic that the American left, and Canadian for that matter, are throwing these guys under the bus when they have been claiming for decades to be the party of organized labor. If this is not exactly what they claim to represent then maybe they should reevaluate their beliefs. In general I support the truckers.

I say in general because I am 100% against blocking the free flow of civilian traffic whether it be vehicles or people on foot. As I was when BLM/antifa were doing just that all over the country in 2020.

I still think it’s very ironic that the American left, and Canadian for that matter, are throwing these guys under the bus when they have been claiming for decades to be the party of organized labor. If this is not exactly what they claim to represent then maybe they should reevaluate their beliefs. In general I support the truckers.

I say in general because I am 100% against blocking the free flow of civilian traffic whether it be vehicles or people on foot. As I was when BLM/antifa were doing just that all over the country in 2020.
Sometimes we'll get so ticked off You have to resort to other means

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
giphy.gif
Lookin at the avatar racism should be the least of your worries baloney pony.
Just my guess

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
>Corporate controlled media: we support the working class!
>Actual Workers: we reject vaccine mandates and passports
>Corporate controlled media: not that working class!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Anyways this has nothing to do with their specific grievances and everything to do with the power struggle between the Western globalist elite + and the nationalist working and middle class who have only started waking up to what's really happening to them since 2014 or so, but especially since covid started and the masks came off at the top