URGENT Help needed! Lost packages and have no idea how to find

yichenyu

Hello BrownCafe community, 6 weeks ago we had 8 packages (around 370lb) shipped to us, but we haven’t received them. We learned they are on hold by UPS, and we need help if anyone here knows what happened and how we can get them back.

Tracking Timeline
- End of May: packages arrived in LA and passes US custom
- June 5: UPS freight scanned
- June 12: packages shipped to Riverside, CA.
The packages were supposed to be delivered to North Carolina, but the tracking has not been updated since it arrived in Riverside, CA.

Actions taken:
- Contacted the shipper immediately, but they have not responded for a few weeks. UPS said they will contact the seller within 1-8 business days, but I doubt the shipper will respond.
- Went to UPS customer center in Riverside, CA and was told the packages could be held by the UPS Fraud Risk Inception Center at Riverside, CA or might be sent to UPS Corporate Overgoods Fraud Risk Center in Salt Lake City. They will investigate if we have anything suspicious or any counterfeit inside (Nothing fraudulent or illegal for sure).
- Left my info with UPS customer service and hope they will contact me after the investigation.

Questions:
- The remarks in the following documents states “ONLY INTERCEPT THE SPECIFIED TRACKING NUMBER.” Does this mean the shipping label/number is fraud? Or may UPS doubt anything in the packages may have the fraud? If the shipper is involved in the fraud, is it possible for us to get the packages back? We can provide all the documents or pay any fees due by the shipper.
- How could we contact UPS Overgoods Fraud Risk Center to get a status of our packages and the investigation progress? We could not find their phone number or email.
- How could we get our packages back after investigation?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!!! 🙏

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Smfh ain’t nobody can help you here
Track it. Bout all you can do. Call customer service.

yichenyu

Hello BrownCafe community, 6 weeks ago we had 8 packages (around 370lb) shipped to us, but we haven’t received them. We learned they are on hold by UPS, and we need help if anyone here knows what happened and how we can get them back.

Tracking Timeline
The packages were supposed to be delivered to North Carolina, but the tracking has not been updated since it arrived in Riverside, CA.

Actions taken:
- Contacted the shipper immediately, but they have not responded for a few weeks. UPS said they will contact the seller within 1-8 business days, but I doubt the shipper will respond.
- Went to UPS customer center in Riverside, CA and was told the packages could be held by the UPS Fraud Risk Inception Center at Riverside, CA or might be sent to UPS Corporate Overgoods Fraud Risk Center in Salt Lake City. They will investigate if we have anything suspicious or any counterfeit inside (Nothing fraudulent or illegal for sure).
- Left my info with UPS customer service and hope they will contact me after the investigation.

Questions:
- The remarks in the following documents states “ONLY INTERCEPT THE SPECIFIED TRACKING NUMBER.” Does this mean the shipping label/number is fraud? Or may UPS doubt anything in the packages may have the fraud? If the shipper is involved in the fraud, is it possible for us to get the packages back? We can provide all the documents or pay any fees due by the shipper.
- How could we contact UPS Overgoods Fraud Risk Center to get a status of our packages and the investigation progress? We could not find their phone number or email.

Attached a few info we got when we tried to get some help in both Riverside UPS and NC local UPS

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    419.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 2.png
    2.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 3.png
    3.png
    360.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 4.png
    4.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 46

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Next Day Air always draws suspicion. Because they use a handwritten air document, which it looks like they did based on the shipper number. instead of having a regular label. It could be your shipper, was tagged as credit card fraud, and the packages held until the investigation is complete. I hope you didnt have a bunch of money invested if it was stolen merchandise, you are out, unless you can dispute it with your credit card company if you used a credit card. If you used paypal, you have recourse. If you paid by money order you are screwed, and you will never see the packages. The company has no loyalty to you as you were the receiver. And it never got to you, they will only answer the shipper at this point.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Tracking Timeline

Actions taken:

Questions:

Private message @Turdferguson

yichenyu

Next Day Air always draws suspicion. Because they use a handwritten air document, which it looks like they did based on the shipper number. instead of having a regular label. It could be your shipper, was tagged as credit card fraud, and the packages held until the investigation is complete. I hope you didnt have a bunch of money invested if it was stolen merchandise, you are out, unless you can dispute it with your credit card company if you used a credit card. If you used paypal, you have recourse. If you paid by money order you are screwed, and you will never see the packages. The company has no loyalty to you as you were the receiver. And it never got to you, they will only answer the shipper at this point.
Will they really investigate? or they just dump all the stuff

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Tracking Timeline

Actions taken:

Questions:

Better let it go looks like the Feds are on to you. Good chance of being deported if they catch you