How the young are indoctrinated to obey

Box Ox

Such an unintelligent line of thinking. Anyone who likens America in 2022 to America during the Jim Crow era only devalues the term and the memory of what Jim Crow actually was.

par.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
because they didnt get arrested by predatory cops and overcame racism enough to get a career to buy a place
Your showing your racism again. There are many Black people who have normal interactions with cops and never get arrested. They’ve learned the key is to avoid committing crimes and if stopped by cops for any reason, they’re cooperative. Crazy right? Anyone can get a career, Black or White, if they’re willing to do the work. You’re the only one too lazy to work long term.

rickyb

you devalue blacks when you let disgusting cops make teenage blacks sign papers saying they did crimes they did not do

BigGuy2732

Blacks were at their best when they had their own communities and did things their own way. Integration has hurt them. So did the CIA feeding them crack after all the jobs pulled out and went to China and the government started subsidizing fatherless homes. Black family unit survived slavery but was taken apart by liberalism in just 40ish years. A real tragedy. They’re part of the historic American nation to which I would call the traditional American majority and it sucks to see the fallout.

rickyb

Blacks were at their best when they had their own communities and did things their own way. Integration has hurt them. So did the CIA feeding them crack after all the jobs pulled out and went to China and the government started subsidizing fatherless homes. Black family unit survived slavery but was taken apart by liberalism in just 40ish years. A real tragedy. They’re part of the historic American nation to which I would call the traditional American majority and it sucks to see the fallout.
rap was at its best in the 1980s bc u had products of the civil rights gen and maybe bc it wasnt commercialized yet

since wwII blacks probably at their best during civil rights. i would think the music was less commercialized then too.