How's the view???........

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Camping with kids at Devils Lake State Park. Found out my son takes after his dad and can walk on water.
get-attachment (2).jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It happened. You didn't want to see 5 middle-aged naked dudes standing around a golf cart, did you?

Sent using a Potato
I have some new-age hippie types on my route who live out in the middle of nowhere and on more than one occasion I have rolled up on them when they were out gardening in the nude. They acted like nothing was out of the ordinary, so I did too.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Some people might look at your pic as a whole lot of nothin. I see stuff like this everyday and I see it as everything.

Thank God for what we have.

Sometimes, I wonder what it's like to be a number-crunching cube rat. Staring at the same four walls all day. I get but a glimpse of a farmer's field as I ride by but, it's kinda neat to be privy to what "might be" as it grows from the soil beneath our feet.

Will that stalk of corn be someone else's Pepsi? Will that cotton blossom be some guy in Arizona's next tee shirt? Will that peanut plant land in someone's can of JIF in Nova Scotia?

I'll never know but, it's pretty cool to think about.

Sent using a Potato

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I have some new-age hippie types on my route who live out in the middle of nowhere and on more than one occasion I have rolled up on them when they were out gardening in the nude. They acted like nothing was out of the ordinary, so I did too.

Did you stare at the sky or the ground while waiting for a signature?

Sent using a Potato

Sometimes, I wonder what it's like to be a number-crunching cube rat. Staring at the same four walls all day. I get but a glimpse of a farmer's field as I ride by but, it's kinda neat to be privy to what "might be" as it grows from the soil beneath our feet.

Will that stalk of corn be someone else's Pepsi? Will that cotton blossom be some guy in Arizona's next tee shirt? Will that peanut plant land in someone's can of JIF in Nova Scotia?

I'll never know but, it's pretty cool to think about.

Sent using a Potato
I'm add that I love the smell of country no matter how bad it is. When you are smelling that you know you're alive. Hanging with or from the trees instead of underneath their roots.