How's the view???........

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I no longer have any pickup stops, this is a RS package somebody handed me! I used to have three, but one of them recently moved. The other two were being delivered to by another driver the same time I was picking up, so I got them moved to him. (I love my new supervisor, she gives me hugs in the morning!) I used to have to break off and drive five miles at 3:30 to make them, I was wasting 30-40 minutes of daylight.

I always liked to run trash routes, with no pickups,
when I was a swing driver (10 years).

Just get out there and deliver; no need to break off and start pickups.

Indecisi0n

I no longer have any pickup stops, this is a RS package somebody handed me! I used to have three, but one of them recently moved. The other two were being delivered to by another driver the same time I was picking up, so I got them moved to him. (I love my new supervisor, she gives me hugs in the morning!) I used to have to break off and drive five miles at 3:30 to make them, I was wasting 30-40 minutes of daylight.
So now instead of "wasting 30-40min" driving you now get 40 mins worth of more work. Who da dummy now?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm not getting extra work so far, I have been getting through with a little daylight left. I have only had to drag out the flashlight once since the time change.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448401366.843247.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448419459.150823.jpg
This was the beginning of my day. Fuel line came loose going to my first stop today. I lost seventy minutes right off the bat, I was thankful my mechanic got me rolling in about ten minutes. I didn't have to load everything into a different package car.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
He did a great job, it turned out the fuel line was just loose at the top of the MB904 engine. Once he got to me, I was rolling ten minutes later. I have 315K miles on it, he told me he would get me a new engine after peak. I got another Allison 5-speed automatic trans a few months ago, my fourth one...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He did a great job, it turned out the fuel line was just loose at the top of the MB904 engine. Once he got to me, I was rolling ten minutes later. I have 315K miles on it, he told me he would get me a new engine after peak. I got another Allison 5-speed automatic trans a few months ago, my fourth one...

Four transmissions with only 315K miles? Sounds like you may be a little rough while shifting.