How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I normally wear a light orange Yellowstone National Park cap thats my favorite. It was being cleaned at the time so it was this or an Atlanta Braves cap since I was walking around in the sun all afternoon. I usually only wear a hat when there is a chance of rain.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I normally wear a light orange Yellowstone National Park cap thats my favorite. It was being cleaned at the time so it was this or an Atlanta Braves cap since I was walking around in the sun all afternoon. I usually only wear a hat when there is a chance of rain.

The Braves are 18-43 so you made the right choice.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
18178900913_047b88175c_b.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years

You mean to tell me you have been a UPS driver for 50 years and you only own 3 caps? I bet I have 200 of the damn things stuffed in boxes in the basement. For probably the last 20 years of delivering my route it was common knowledge that if anyone order a dozen ball caps the UPS driver better get one ----or else.