I bid you adieu

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

This is goodbye. The end. I am retiring from FedEx. I will unveil my identity just a pinch. I am a former courier and current SM. I am leaving my job after 15 years. I am also leaving this forum. Mr. Fed Ex, I will miss your satirical letters. I feel we have become close friends, like the way the old men in the movie Grumpy Old Men are friends. BBSam, I will miss the way you justify low wages and exploitation by calling it capitalism. MaineGroundDriver, I will miss your naiveté and reading your clueless posts. It is time I told the world about us. MGD and I are actually gay lovers. I will miss you all dearly.

My retirement is effect August 15th. I have been accepted on the show Biggest Loser. I will make FedEx proud. My goal is to be the first cast member to lose 200 pounds and get back to that size 28 waist I had my 5th year of high school. Keep me in your thoughts. Look for me on the show.

Good bye my friends.

overflowed

This is goodbye. The end. I am retiring from FedEx. I will unveil my identity just a pinch. I am a former courier and current SM. I am leaving my job after 15 years. I am also leaving this forum. Mr. Fed Ex, I will miss your satirical letters. I feel we have become close friends, like the way the old men in the movie Grumpy Old Men are friends. BBSam, I will miss the way you justify low wages and exploitation by calling it capitalism. MaineGroundDriver, I will miss your naiveté and reading your clueless posts. It is time I told the world about us. MGD and I are actually gay lovers. I will miss you all dearly.

My retirement is effect August 15th. I have been accepted on the show Biggest Loser. I will make FedEx proud. My goal is to be the first cast member to lose 200 pounds and get back to that size 28 waist I had my 5th year of high school. Keep me in your thoughts. Look for me on the show.

Good bye my friends.

Good luck with the size 28 waist.

over9five

Staff member
The OP was not nearly dramatic enough in his "goodbye forever" post. We are used to much more here on Brown Cafe.

Please go here for an example of a proper drama filled goodbye forever post.