I bid you adieu

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my username will become Anonymous ... this is Hoaxster, Photog, Monkey Butt, Catatonic, Mr Jingles and Old Man Jingles.

I've enjoyed my years here on Brown Cafe but it is time for me to move on as Dave always said.

I have requested my two accounts be deleted so I am not tempted as Dave was.

I hope everyone has a good life and I see you on the other side ... whatever that is.

Cheryl is a great person ... try not to cause her any grief ... as for Tony, give him hell! :teethy:
P*

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
As my username will become Anonymous ... this is Hoaxster, Photog, Monkey Butt, Catatonic, Mr Jingles and Old Man Jingles.

I've enjoyed my years here on Brown Cafe but it is time for me to move on as Dave always said.
I feel better now that I made the decision to leave Brown Cafe and especially Jones. :teethy:
Seeing how most UPS Drivers mostly have a high school education and no skills other than how to drink beer, drive a truck and play Gameboy on their DIADs, I don't think I would be too critical. Only one step above a ditch digger except they have a Union that gets them compensated 3 times what they are worth. Just saying.

Good riddance, hope the door doesn't hurt too bad when it hits you in the ass on the way out. Wait, yeah I hope it stings knowing you won't be missed.

vantexan

I have requested my two accounts be deleted so I am not tempted as Dave was.

I hope everyone has a good life and I see you on the other side ... whatever that is.

Cheryl is a great person ... try not to cause her any grief ... as for Tony, give him hell! :teethy:
But, but, who'll teach the 20 somethings about the Gipper?

over9five

Staff member
@Old Man Jingles , you know, you could just take six months or a year off from BC.... Then come back and see how it works. Worked really well for me.
So, no need for "goodbye forever". No one will hold you to it!
See you later

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
42703957_1938054869604681_5467136700838838272_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.