I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

1711992915242.png

WEVE BEEN LIED TO BY SATANISTS THINKING ALL WESTERN ECONOMIES ARE THE SAME.

rickyb

GUYS I WANTED TO DISCUSS THE INTELLECTUAL VIOLENCE DONE TO US TO RENDER US SLEEP WALKERS AND UNABLE TO THINK FOR OURSELVES.

Thebrownblob

GUYS I WANTED TO DISCUSS THE INTELLECTUAL VIOLENCE DONE TO US TO RENDER US SLEEP WALKERS AND UNABLE TO THINK FOR OURSELVES.
@rickyb , I can appreciate you wanting to think for yourself. Unfortunately you are not that person, whenever you talk, you do not speak for yourself you reference one of half a dozen people who think for you and then you regurgitate what they say. Just because you follow, alternative media does not mean you’re thinking for yourself . That is not free thinking that is the opposite. You also unfortunately live in an alternate reality where Hollywood writes the script for your life and that is unfortunate because that also makes you in lockstep with those you say you’re against.

Last edited:

rickyb

@rickyb , I can appreciate you wanting to think for yourself. Unfortunately you are not that person, whenever you talk, you do not speak for yourself you reference one of half a dozen people who think for you and then you regurgitate what they say. Just because you follow, alternative media does not mean you’re thinking for yourself . That is not free thinking that is the opposite. You also unfortunately live in an alternate reality where Hollywood writes the script for your life and that is unfortunate because that also makes you in lockstep with those you say you’re against.
i dont think the matrix or star wars would be considered hollywood. i agree i quote a lot of intellectuals but i do also have my own ideas just not equally. probably why im not an intellectual. i think many BC member's ideas are not their own or unique. theyre fairly common ideas. but i agree with you that we think we can be escaping the matrix only to be entering another system of control. in real life you can tell in some ways im a free thinker.

Thebrownblob

i dont think the matrix or star wars would be considered hollywood. i agree i quote a lot of intellectuals but i do also have my own ideas just not equally. probably why im not an intellectual. i think many BC member's ideas are not their own or unique. theyre fairly common ideas. but i agree with you that we think we can be escaping the matrix only to be entering another system of control. in real life you can tell in some ways im a free thinker.
I can respect that, same as I’ve even sent you articles by Chris Hedges not because I agree with Chris Hedges all the time but I do sometimes. None of us are always right or always wrong. That’s the dangerous part about being a free thinker you only have yourself to blame when you’re wrong.

rickyb

I can respect that, same as I’ve even sent you articles by Chris Hedges not because I agree with Chris Hedges all the time but I do sometimes. None of us are always right or always wrong. That’s the dangerous part about being a free thinker you only have yourself to blame when you’re wrong.
absolutely and i heard when we learn something there also comes new ignorance