I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

You are free to change employers at any time. You're free to beg on the street if you so desire.
cubans are free to quit their job too. and yet that not good enough for you either. and jesus doesnt approve of your alternative.

but jesus approves of mine.

Last edited:

vantexan

cubans are free to quit their job too. and yet that not good enough for you either. and jesus doesnt approve of your alternative.

but jesus approves of mine.
Are Cubans free to do what they like? You don't get it. If you railed against the Cuban government in Cuba the way you do the American government there would be armed men breaking down your door and dragging you away.

rickyb

Are Cubans free to do what they like? You don't get it. If you railed against the Cuban government in Cuba the way you do the American government there would be armed men breaking down your door and dragging you away.
your saying cubans are forced to work and can not quit?

this is what you support - taking orders from a boss.

workers must elect their own bosses and must own their own jobs. notice how the boss resembles something anti christian, something satanic...

vantexan

your saying cubans are forced to work and can not quit?

this is what you support - taking orders from a boss.

workers must elect their own bosses and must own their own jobs. notice how the boss resembles something anti christian, something satanic...
If you think that's what goes on all the time you're deluded. Do you think if Cubans want to leave their country to live elsewhere they're free to do so? No, they build rafts and risk their necks to get away. Why do you think they're risking their necks to leave their communist paradise?

rickyb

If you think that's what goes on all the time you're deluded. Do you think if Cubans want to leave their country to live elsewhere they're free to do so? No, they build rafts and risk their necks to get away. Why do you think they're risking their necks to leave their communist paradise?
you said workers can quit their jobs and therefore its good enough. im saying thats not good enough and makes no mention of the internal organization of their jobs.

can cubans quit their jobs?

vantexan

you said workers can quit their jobs and therefore its good enough. im saying thats not good enough and makes no mention of the internal organization of their jobs.

can cubans quit their jobs?
Let me ask you, if a Cuban quits his assigned job where does he go for work? When I talked about you quitting your job and begging I wasn't being snarky. You are free to live your life as you want. You do not have to ask permission to change jobs. You can move to another area of Canada without getting permission from your government. If you want to drop out and beg on the streets that's your prerogative. That's what I've been trying to get across to you, that communist control of your country, with central planning, is about more than what your company's headquarters decides you'll do on the job. It's about the government controlling your housing, your job, your location, your education, your healthcare, etc. It's no longer what you want to do, it's about getting permission to do anything major in your life. You may choose what to eat and wear, but your choices will be limited by the clothes and food your government chooses to produce. If you want that kind of control in your life then by all means go to Cuba. But when you talk of how the communists did this or that 100 years ago I think you don't realize the goals they were working towards. It's why the Soviet Union collapsed and why China allowed capitalism to come in(as long as they keep ultimate power). It's not a contest to see who wins. The communists have a very documented track record of failure. When modern Marxists say they'll be the ones who'll get it right I have to shake my head. Because it will fail, and the only way they can stay in power is with guns. I suspect that the Far Left in the U.S. would use guns to get their way if they could. What's stopping them is our 2nd Amendment has the rest of the population well armed too. And there's the difference. They would use guns to get their authoritarian state, and we would use guns to keep our freedoms.

rickyb

Let me ask you, if a Cuban quits his assigned job where does he go for work? When I talked about you quitting your job and begging I wasn't being snarky. You are free to live your life as you want. You do not have to ask permission to change jobs. You can move to another area of Canada without getting permission from your government. If you want to drop out and beg on the streets that's your prerogative. That's what I've been trying to get across to you, that communist control of your country, with central planning, is about more than what your company's headquarters decides you'll do on the job. It's about the government controlling your housing, your job, your location, your education, your healthcare, etc. It's no longer what you want to do, it's about getting permission to do anything major in your life. You may choose what to eat and wear, but your choices will be limited by the clothes and food your government chooses to produce. If you want that kind of control in your life then by all means go to Cuba. But when you talk of how the communists did this or that 100 years ago I think you don't realize the goals they were working towards. It's why the Soviet Union collapsed and why China allowed capitalism to come in(as long as they keep ultimate power). It's not a contest to see who wins. The communists have a very documented track record of failure. When modern Marxists say they'll be the ones who'll get it right I have to shake my head. Because it will fail, and the only way they can stay in power is with guns. I suspect that the Far Left in the U.S. would use guns to get their way if they could. What's stopping them is our 2nd Amendment has the rest of the population well armed too. And there's the difference. They would use guns to get their authoritarian state, and we would use guns to keep our freedoms.

rickyb

You are in favor of free choice of employees being told what to do.

I am in favor of workers owning their job and having equal voting rights. And they must! Its the only thing Jesus approves of

vantexan

You are in favor of free choice of employees being told what to do.

I am in favor of workers owning their job and having equal voting rights. And they must! Its the only thing Jesus approves of
There's no talking to you. You have a one track mind and aren't willing to consider anything else but what you want. Good luck.

rickyb

There's no talking to you. You have a one track mind and aren't willing to consider anything else but what you want. Good luck.
You are in favor of free choice of employees being told what to do and all the satanic corruption that goes with it.

I am not. Workers must equally own and equally vote at work

rickyb

i had a eureka moment today by noticing that people kiss ass the people who have power quite often.

look at kings and queens, corporate heads, politicians, etc.

so much for freedom.

rickyb

1711345776100.png

its okay to wear faded clothes.

Thebrownblob

Julian’s biggest crime was not that he lied about what the US government was doing, but that he helped expose them.

“The CIA is the engine behind Julian’s extradition. Vault 7 exposed hacking tools that permit the CIA to access our phones, computers and televisions, turning them — even when switched off — into monitoring and recording devices. The extradition request does not include charges based on the release of the Vault 7 files, but the U.S. indictment followed the release of the Vault 7 files.”

And How does a non-citizen get charged with treason and espionage?

rickyb

Julian’s biggest crime was not that he lied about what the US government was doing, but that he helped expose them.

“The CIA is the engine behind Julian’s extradition. Vault 7 exposed hacking tools that permit the CIA to access our phones, computers and televisions, turning them — even when switched off — into monitoring and recording devices. The extradition request does not include charges based on the release of the Vault 7 files, but the U.S. indictment followed the release of the Vault 7 files.”

And How does a non-citizen get charged with treason and espionage?
i love it man.

yes this is the christian path. he spoke the truth. the empire got mad. and now he is being crucified. and mostly forgotten. hated by many too.