I need advice

ManInBrown

There’s only one thing heroes at UPS get. More work. Slow down. Let your part of the operation fail. Don’t know what else to say. Have 8 trucks worth of packages sitting outside behind the truck. Maybe they’ll get the hint.

JJinVA

I need advice...!
I just startee working for ups as a preloader i like working at a fast pace . But i have come to realize that working faster than others will only give me more trucks to load . I have loaded up to 8+ trucks on my own no help at all i mean its not a huge amount but i do start feeling more worned out and tired . To the point that i slow down .alot ... so my question is how do i feel about a supervisor telling me that im too slow for my drops that she decides to move me ...1hr into the shift .... i was mad ... so so mad for the simple reason that i though well why dont u just send me help ? Theres alot of volume i see others that are backed up but they dont get moved they just get help . The other day same supervisor screamed at me for missing a bulk because i was inside the trucks loading them and i missed 1 piece of bulk and she comes screaming at me saying that i need to do my job that no one else should be doing it ...
I got into it with her abd ever since its been hell ... i dont knoe what to do . I dont like telling on people but i do feel the need to have this supervisor away from me what do i do ?

If youre loading 8+ trucks she needs to shut the faulk up

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I need advice...!
I just startee working for ups as a preloader i like working at a fast pace . But i have come to realize that working faster than others will only give me more trucks to load . I have loaded up to 8+ trucks on my own no help at all i mean its not a huge amount but i do start feeling more worned out and tired . To the point that i slow down .alot ... so my question is how do i feel about a supervisor telling me that im too slow for my drops that she decides to move me ...1hr into the shift .... i was mad ... so so mad for the simple reason that i though well why dont u just send me help ? Theres alot of volume i see others that are backed up but they dont get moved they just get help . The other day same supervisor screamed at me for missing a bulk because i was inside the trucks loading them and i missed 1 piece of bulk and she comes screaming at me saying that i need to do my job that no one else should be doing it ...
I got into it with her abd ever since its been hell ... i dont knoe what to do . I dont like telling on people but i do feel the need to have this supervisor away from me what do i do ?
Welcome! it was that moment that supervisor screamed at you saying that you need to do your job the most terrifying thing that supervisor love to say when you made eye contact with her you made it worst, hope when you in bed tonight try to not think about her.

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
Don't argue when a sup is in your face. Never escalate what they already started. It will never end well for you. The contract is your voice. Your safe work method is your voice. They yell, let them. Say ok ill do my best. And continue on. Don't let intimidation get the the better of you. Eventually they get bored and move onto someone else to meet or exceed their production.

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
I need advice...!
Relax shake it off ! Handle the emotions and work past the bs ! Balance

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
Don't argue when a sup is in your face. Never escalate what they already started. It will never end well for you. The contract is your voice. Your safe work method is your voice. They yell, let them. Say ok ill do my best. And continue on. Don't let intimidation get the the better of you. Eventually they get bored and move onto someone else to meet or exceed their production.
Said perfect! Also Jakamoe...your image also is the best most simple reply . Not a problem ! Even if you don’t want to or hate the request or demand. Handle it! Your on the clock. Others would work harder to have your spot. Never forget this

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I need advice...!
I’ll tell you what to do. Her. Lol.

J.p

I came to the conclusion that....
I LOVE MY JOB....AND I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE IT. BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD WISHING TO HAVE A BAD ASS JOB LIKE MINE...
I WILL MAKE IT ....I HOPE I DO.
I REALLY HOPE I DO.
WISH ME LUCK MY SUPERVISOR S ARENT THAT BAD.. THEY ARE CHILL AND YOU KNOW WHAT I RESPECT THEM FOR PUSHING ME MORE . I USED TO BE IN A MILITARY SCHOOL AND SO I THINK TO MY SELF ....I GOTTA STOP BEING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ... I KNOE I CAN BE MORE DO MORE . ..THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S INPUT ... YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY.... I remember how much I loved being a drivers helper....hopefully I can again this peek season

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I came to the conclusion that....
I LOVE MY JOB....AND I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE IT. BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD WISHING TO HAVE A BAD ASS JOB LIKE MINE...
I WILL MAKE IT ....I HOPE I DO.
I REALLY HOPE I DO.
WISH ME LUCK MY SUPERVISOR S ARENT THAT BAD.. THEY ARE CHILL AND YOU KNOW WHAT I RESPECT THEM FOR PUSHING ME MORE . I USED TO BE IN A MILITARY SCHOOL AND SO I THINK TO MY SELF ....I GOTTA STOP BEING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ... I KNOE I CAN BE MORE DO MORE . ..THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S INPUT ... YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY.... I remember how much I loved being a drivers helper....hopefully I can again this peek season
You’re a preloader , similar to an ant with no brain..you will be fired soon. :lol:
🧔✊

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I need advice...!
Whatever you are doing to make people feel like you can be talked to any kind of way and screamed at...

Stop.

tenor.gif