I thought i had seen it all!!????

paidover95

How many times have you said that to yourself?Well friday a guy signed on my diad with a 'real pen".I was trying to stop him but by that time it was too late.So he says "sorry" and then takes his tongue and licks the diad screen and wipes the ink off the screen with his thumb and shirt!!!UNBELIEVABLE!!!I had to go find some sanitary wipes.Feel free to post any situations you have said this to yourself.

tracker2762

It has happened a few times but these new diads are much better than the old white signature pads. At least with these your able to remove the ink, the white pads (later change to black) were almost impossible to remove the ink.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Years ago when we just started out with DIAD , I handed the DIAD to a woman to sign. After looking at her signature she decided she wasn't happy with the way it looked. She turned it upside down and started shaking it like the old etch a sketches. Thought I would bust a gut laughing over that one.

The Milkman

When I worked the customer counter we had a guy walk in and he wanted to ship a book in a tissue type box. I told him it would not make it in our system and the outer carton would tear off. He quietly turned around and started to walk to the exit, stopped, turned around and dropped the book on the floor and started jumping up and down on it. After a few jumps he said"Your'e Right" and walked out.. Go figure..........:greedy::greedy:

dei8

Lets see if I can describe this. I had an Indian women, with food all over her hands, lick the food off her hands, finger by finger, then wanted me to hand the board and diad to her. Needless to say, I didnt do it lol Since that day, I usually wear gloves.

wyo_john

Not having anything to do with the DIAD's y'all are talking about, but we opened a trailer at our hub and there was a bucket of horse sperm (used for crossbreeding and such) spilled all over...All I can say is, that sucked...

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a guy piss on my tire once while his mother was signing for a package. He just looked at me and said "well if my dog can do it so can I". His mother was extremely embarassed but all he did was laugh. I have to admit it cracked me up at the time also. ( you had to know this goofball to understand why)

Big Babooba

I had a guy piss on my tire once while his mother was signing for a package. He just looked at me and said "well if my dog can do it so can I". His mother was extremely embarassed but all he did was laugh. I have to admit it cracked me up at the time also. ( you had to know this goofball to understand why)
That's a wicked pissah!