I was just hired today-help me

bste11

King of UPS
Quit calling me a troll. I'm not. And yeah I'm skinny for the job. But not too much-6', 150lbs. Have a mod or admin do an IP check to see if I match anyone.

chev

Nightcrawler
Why on Earth would anyone want to ignore what I write?
Because you really come off as being very cocky and that tends to tick people off. Especially since you are new here and people don't have a feel for your personality. Most of us have a lot of pride when it comes to UPS, so are a bit defensive.

??? King of UPS. You might want to change that to "King of my own world" :peaceful:

Last edited:

What'dyabringmetoday???

It is funny how everyone around here SEEMS to forget their roots. On the other hand, this is the land-of-make-believe. Perhaps this person is having a little fun at another's expense. It is just an internet forum. Try not to get the collective panties bunched up. Uh oh, hope I don't get in trouble now.

chev

Nightcrawler
Hey man I completely understand the UPS pride- don't forget, I work here too.
Actually I was referring to your membership here on BC.

It is funny how everyone around here SEEMS to forget their roots. On the other hand, this is the land-of-make-believe. Perhaps this person is having a little fun at another's expense. It is just an internet forum. Try not to get the collective panties bunched up. Uh oh, hope I don't get in trouble now.
I don't wear any.:surprised::laughing: