I was the man who nearly died in this UPS truck last December

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You all are pretty paranoid. Without knowing anything about this case... even an attorney fresh out of law school would depose the mechanic, the driver, all the supervisors, the victim, witnesses, the car washer, the mechanic's supervisor, I could go on forever. The last thing they are going to get admissible in court is a bunch of posts on a web forum.

You're right but the information gained from this forum would allow the attorney to pinpoint the areas to address during the deposition rather than simply going on a fishing expedition.

upschuck

I have mixed feelings about this. If this is an attorney, I highly dislike these tactics of using this forum, however, if all this that I'm reading is true then UPS should be held accountable for their actions for once, and pay up. There is a person that will never be the same because of the decisions made by management.

Integrity

Binge Poster
As I recall, it was a buckle lap belt.
Zorro,

Do you recall what the ride was like as you were going down the hill towards the tree?

Were you bouncing around in your seat?

Your face got mangled. Do you think a shoulder harness seatbelt might have protected you more?

Sincerely,
I

Zorro

Zorro,

Do you recall what the ride was like as you were going down the hill towards the tree?

Were you bouncing around in your seat?

Your face got mangled. Do you think a shoulder harness seatbelt might have protected you more?

Sincerely,
I

Hi, Integrity:

The ride was terrifying. I was praying as we screamed down the hill. I don't recall bouncing around. As to the shoulder harness seatbelt, I think that would have helped. I'm not an engineer, so I'm only guessing.

All the best,

Zorro