Idol fans in bc?

UPSERNOJ

I am extremely happy that Kris Allen won last night. I was a fan of his from day one. :happy-very: Plus...he is a cutie!

The final show was centered around Adam. Everyone thought it was going to be Adam.

What is your take?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am extremely happy that Kris Allen won last night. I was a fan of his from day one. :happy-very: Plus...he is a cutie!

The final show was centered around Adam. Everyone thought it was going to be Adam.

What is your take?

I am glad Kris won because he probably would not get a contract offer. Adam will get a contract either way. It my opinion, it was a win-win situation.
Like 555, I don't watch the show but my wife sends me links on YouTube.
I picked Adam, Matt and Kris from the first show as the final three. Lil was the only woman I picked to be in the top 5. Did not like Danny at first but grew to appreciate his voice ... still needs to work on presentation and being an entertainer instead of just a singer with a very good voice. Maybe the tour will help him.

disneyworld

I got an e-mail from an ex girlfriend that said I look like Kris Allen. LOL
Anyway, I don't think Adam should have been allowed to compete since he was or is on Broadway in Wicked.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I quit watching after the "bikini women" was given the boot:wink2:

That's a shame--I guess during the final night Bikini Woman and the newest judge were on stage together, singing, when the newest judge took off her clothing to reveal a bikini (and the body to justify wearing one:happy2:).

rod

Retired 22 years
That's a shame--I guess during the final night Bikini Woman and the newest judge were on stage together, singing, when the newest judge took off her clothing to reveal a bikini (and the body to justify wearing one:happy2:).

I did see that on some other show---- "Soup" I think