If you are thinking about voting NO…

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Fair enough.

Too late. I quit, and got a promotion as a part time belt supervisor. They say they’re going to fast track me to a full time position. 😂
IMG_4858.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I guess I was wrong. I always thought you were smarter than that. PVD's are going to replace RPCD's ? Yeah, right.

They need to deliver those extra millions of packages during peak.. How do you suppose it gets done?
Let’s keep the personal attacks to a minimum. I haven’t come after your intelligence here.

I expect the company to try to turn this career into a gig job.

I’m not suggesting the company is replacing me with someone delivering out of a Corolla next week.

rebelsss

My only gripe, there is still a 2-tier pay system. Just weird that we are all RPCDs Aug 1st, if vote goes through, yet some make more than others same amount of time driving.

How short? Ours is half.
$75k-ish probably. I'm not sure what that has to do with your retirement, or how me being upset that in this "historic" contract my contribution increase has been cut in half, and future increases are "we'll see." And not just mine, there a lot of funds being played with from the sound of things. Supplements are out now, I'm sure more will come to light.

Trucker Clock

$75k-ish probably. I'm not sure what that has to do with your retirement, or how me being upset that in this "historic" contract my contribution increase has been cut in half, and future increases are "we'll see." And not just mine, there a lot of funds being played with from the sound of things. Supplements are out now, I'm sure more will come to light.

You're complaining that you did not seem to get a pension increase, that you will only get $75K when you retire....

Well, you will get a pension increase, but damn....$75K right now and it will increase the next few years....and you're bitching....

Holy :censored2:.

Pullman Brown

Answer if you'd be willing to come in at 4:00AM to load 7 cars then for 1/4 of your top overtime rate under this contract...now the answer is more likely to be no.

Like I said, yeah I’ll come in to load my truck (1)because part-timers are going to quit even more now with the increase of productivity that the company is going to push. Already happens in some locations.