I'm in the Jailhouse now

I just wonder if he uses that same voice when he's talking to his wife?...
YES DEAR , YOU ARE RIGHT MY LOVE, I'M WRONG, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!

Re: Scatterbrain Thread-About UPS but no continuity

Staying out of the dog house. Not to say I have never been in the old dog house but used to chalk those times off as, " she's gonna be pissed about something, may as well be this". Nothing lasts forever.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

That is very true, Trpl. Most of the time. But then the times that it does last forever there is no relationship to worry about.

rod

Retired 22 years

Staying out of the dog house. Not to say I have never been in the old dog house but used to chalk those times off as, " she's gonna be pissed about something, may as well be this". Nothing lasts forever.

But they remember it forever :wink2:

That's too true for many , probably most, people. I do however enjoy a very comfortable relationship with my EX, it sure makes it alot easier on everyone else. We actually can set and talk without me wanting to choke the living daylights out of her. The real plus is she really likes my new wife. She even asked us if we would like to go on a cruise with her and her new boyfriend. I think we'll pass on that.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

That's too true for many , probably most, people. I do however enjoy a very comfortable relationship with my EX, it sure makes it alot easier on everyone else. We actually can set and talk without me wanting to choke the living daylights out of her. The real plus is she really likes my new wife. She even asked us if we would like to go on a cruise with her and her new boyfriend. I think we'll pass on that.
That is really great, Trp. There are not very many that have a good relationship with their exes. Me being one the ones that would gladly and willingly choke the living daylights out my ex.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I get along with all my exes. I no longer hate them, I actually realized I love them still in small ways. (OK I HAD 2)
My first love made me a video of our son, (for Easter) when he was age 1 through 12, with pictures of his 2nd wife all over, and no I didnt care. I was so touched to see my big baby, now 35 when he was 1,2,3 etc. And several clips of Las Vegas, with his then new wife, and all I saw was the cars! Wow, cool cars!!!
And then I saw videos of me, and I still look the same:happy2:
I remember graduation parties, with all the exes and their wives there, and we had a blast. And I still see them all the time as just coz your kids grow up, doesnt mean you no longer have to deal with the ex.