Im Voting Republican!!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They are a waste of our money, regardless what they have to do with this. And I figured that out when I woke up to it in the middle of the night. On Cspan. Telling mcCain to leave, kinda dumb. Harry Reid acts like hes one hair away from a breakdown, hes just annoying to listen to. Pelosi, I just dont get the grandstanding, and Barney Fwank, well.....
Im sure there are worthless ones on the Republican side also.
My observation is when something needs to get done, lets get it done. Instead of grandstanding about how much they hate Republicans, lets fix the problems, that is what we pay them for. Then go back to fight amongst themselves. I tell you if they put a bunch of us in charge, we would get it done in 9.5 or else. And so should they. Drama takes up too much time.
Im not trying to enlighten anyone, so give it up. Im sharing my observations.

diesel96

So this annoys you....
Reid "McCain diverting attention from his failing campaign"

I'll be sure to put it on my signature line....:wink2:JK

McCain's only one vote, it's no big deal to go to Wash, say his spleil, cast his one vote than go to Ole Miss and debate. Trying to cancel a high anticipated debate and to make a big deal and say "I'm suspending my campaign" for a chance to make a grand entrance back to Washington to look presidential is, IMO, grandstanding. Just my humble observation.

over9five

Staff member
If anything, it would be a waste of time for Obama to go to Washington to cast his one vote.
McCain, on the other hand is well known for bringing people together from BOTH sides of the aisle. Far more important for McCain to be there than Obama.

But...it is an election. I think if Obama had thought of it first, he would have suspended his campaign, and McCain would have been the one saying, "The President can do two things at once"!!!!

chev

Nightcrawler
Fear mongering. Wow the video was soooo impressive. I think I will just have to vote for NoBama now. Plus the Union told me to.:sick:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Harry Reid, what a useless piece of crap. The Democrats have held both the House and Senate the last two years, and nobody did anything about this problem. What great oversight, I call that "being asleep at the wheel". They were too busy stuffing their pockets with campaign contributions to say anything.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Harry Reid, what a useless piece of crap. The Democrats have held both the House and Senate the last two years, and nobody did anything about this problem. What great oversight, I call that "being asleep at the wheel". They were too busy stuffing their pockets with campaign contributions to say anything.
Exactly.
And some of them do have ties in this debacle. But you don't dare suggest that Congress needs new blood, even tho their rating is lower than George Bush, and the dems hammer on that all the time. But somehow its "different" when its them. A do nothing Congress, nothing except take money for a job they are not doing, and go on break. I want a job like that.
And hurry and get this bailout through, so we can blame it all ON George, and not investigate a few others.

chev

Nightcrawler
Enjoyed this very much - The poster is dynamic and riveting and covers just about everything in an entertaining way.

I sent the link in an email to a few folks and I have it in reserve for a few more!

Kudos!
Ditto. :wink2:
Very well thought out an presented.

diesel96

btw, christian? is that richard pryor on his shirt? not exactly the shining beacon of christian comedy....

btw....these liberals (although at the time Rep)are the people that ended slavery. Evenutally gave his people the right to vote, ended segregation and created affirmative action, and public education, and housing assistance, ride anywhere on the bus, drink from the same water fountain, use the same restrooms, enacted anti-hate laws that are against racial profiling and will someday end profiteering by oil, drug and insurance companies.

btw...why do blacks refer to (D)Bill Clinton as "Our first Black President"

av8torntn

btw, christian? is that richard pryor on his shirt? not exactly the shining beacon of christian comedy....

quote]

I think you are saying that if you believe in God that you cannot find Pryor funny. I think you kinda made one of his points. :happy-very: I know you are trying to help him but I think he did a pretty good job without it.

UPS Lifer

btw....these liberals (although at the time Rep)are the people that ended slavery. Evenutally gave his people the right to vote, ended segregation and created affirmative action, and public education, and housing assistance, ride anywhere on the bus, drink from the same water fountain, use the same restrooms, enacted anti-hate laws that are against racial profiling and will someday end profiteering by oil, drug and insurance companies.

btw...why do blacks refer to (D)Bill Clinton as "Our first Black President"

Hey D,

If Jesus Christ came down from Heaven right now and showed up in your living room and told you he was Republican and supporting McCain you would probably call him the bastard child of God the Father!

Or the second thing you might say is that the devil took on JC appearance to steal your soul!

:grounch_day: We got your number!

diesel96

Hey D,

If Jesus Christ came down from Heaven right now and showed up in your living room and told you he was Republican and supporting McCain you would probably call him the bastard child of God the Father!

Or the second thing you might say is that the devil took on JC appearance to steal your soul!

:grounch_day: We got your number!

Hey lifer, besides the point this post has nothing to do with this thread...I've got news for you....Jesus was a Liberal.....and according to scripture, he loves all of us the same.....without modern day labels.

Secondly, to think Jesus approves of the war mongering party with itchy palms over the nuclear codes :rofl:

k_Loader_Airhub

Guys and gals you ready for the new amero dollar, it will be here soon!!! mexico/US/cannuck dollar will be here in the future , many of you are blind , they are buliding a major highway from mexico up to Canada.........​

UPS Lifer

Hey lifer, besides the point this post has nothing to do with this thread...I've got news for you....Jesus was a Liberal.....and according to scripture, he loves all of us the same.....without modern day labels. Secondly, to think Jesus approves of the war mongering party with itchy palms over the nuclear codes :rofl:

Oh it does have to do with this and every other political thread you visit. I look deep inside of you and see slimy slithery creatures when you hear the word Republican.

But I am sure that Jesus approves of the hateful comments that Sandra Bernhard made about Sarah Palin and the Republicans! She stated that Sarah "should be gang raped by her big black friends" and that "all Republicans should be locked up and the key thrown away." This is one of your people.... one of Jesus children!

You are so far to the left in your depiction of our world that you have lost all perspective. Everyone & everything is right of you!

Sometimes you go so far to the left you end up back on the right!

You need to remember we are one country under one God with the same ideals that made this country great.

UPS Lifer

Hey lifer, besides the point this post has nothing to do with this thread...I've got news for you....Jesus was a Liberal.....and according to scripture, he loves all of us the same.....without modern day labels. Secondly, to think Jesus approves of the war mongering party with itchy palms over the nuclear codes :rofl:

Oh it does have to do with this and every other political thread you visit. I look deep inside of you and see slimy slithery creatures when you hear the word Republican.

But I am sure that Jesus approves of the hateful comments that Sandra Bernhard made about Sarah Palin and the Republicans! She stated that Sarah "should be gang raped by her big black friends" and that "all Republicans should be locked up and the key thrown away." This is one of your people.... one of Jesus children!

You are so far to the left in your depiction of our world that you have lost all perspective. Everyone & everything is right of you!

Be careful!
Sometimes you go so far to the left you end up back on the right!

You need to remember we are one country under one God with the same ideals that made this country great. have to work together to move forward.

We are not war mongers but we do understand what it takes to fight a war...a war we are in up to our eyeballs in. You forget that there are many factions in the world that would love to take America down.

If BO gets in, those factions will be ready to ponce. Mark my words. Russia is at the top of the list with Iran. BO is like the peanut farmer - diplomacy first - what did that get us? An American Embassy take over in Iran and Russia invading Afghanistan - coddling Hamus visiting terrorist regimes when the current government asked him not to! The peanut farmer was the worst president in the 20th Century and is now the worst ex-president!

If BO gets elected terrorism will again hit the shores of America. Without a secure America - Nothing else matters - This is why I am voting Republican.