Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But Australia was founded and colonized by non convicts ; the people who were sent there to oversee the convicts and the families they brought along .

moreluck

golden ticket member
A4qGDxX.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
they cant go home and fix anything. AMERICAN CORPORATIONS are down there INSURING that things stay the same YEAR after YEAR.

taking advantage of third world wages is the key moreluck.

Try to stay informed.

TOS.
But you neglect to inform everyone that the cost of living is cheaper at their home country , thus the real reason for low wages .

You want to see a reaction that will stop the world ?
Just for one day halt all wire transfers between the USA and their home countries .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
But you neglect to inform everyone that the cost of living is cheaper at their home country , thus the real reason for low wages .

You want to see a reaction that will stop the world ?
Just for one day halt all wire transfers between the USA and their home countries .

The cost of living ISNT cheaper in mexico. They have nothing to sell.. They make slave wages and still pay a 3% tax on the measley 11 bucks a day they earn.. Maybe if you actually knew what you were talking about we could have a decent conversation about mexico. But I know, you know nothing more than the stupidity you offer after you hear it on fox.

TOS.

newfie

The cost of living ISNT cheaper in mexico. They have nothing to sell.. They make slave wages and still pay a 3% tax on the measley 11 bucks a day they earn.. Maybe if you actually knew what you were talking about we could have a decent conversation about mexico. But I know, you know nothing more than the stupidity you offer after you hear it on fox.

TOS.

you didn't answer the point , cost of living is cheaper if everything is as you say.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I never mentioned Mexico .
I stated their home country since many are not from Mexico .
Why are you anti-mexican ?
And yes the cost of living in other countries is cheaper , so cheap that many USA retirees have moved there .

MAKAVELI

that's stupid. are you a three year old?
Your thought process is that of a three year old. It does not matter what the cost of living is in Mexico because they don't have enough jobs to provide income to survive and the jobs they do have pay less than what it costs to live. Comprende vavoso?